Little in need of advice

Posted

Hi I'm hoping I could get some advice and honest opinions please. So me and my Daddy have only just got together and I'm all happy šŸ˜€ yey. We went for a walk to the park and shops so I could play on the swings and then go rehome a new stuffy from the stuffy adoption center (charity shop) šŸ˜ now here's the bit I need help with..........while we were out he told me that there is another little he has been talking with since before me, she lives a long way away from him but if she had of been closer they would of been together and she calls him Daddy. My response was...well that's just great then so I'm basically second choice šŸ˜ž he turned to me and told me I should never think that because its not true and that I am his Ā first choice and always will be. I replied with.....but not the only one that calls you Daddy šŸ˜ž. He insisted I've nothing to be upset about it and she only calls him it like a silly nickname. Am I right to be feeling upset and also slightly angry? I think this other little is showing no respect or understanding of basic rules and protocol calling him Daddy if as he says he's not her Daddy and just a friend, am I wrong? Or is it as I *** most that I am being lied to and used šŸ˜ž. Thank you to anyone that has reached the end of my post and I welcome your opinions and thoughts on my problem no matter how brutally honest they are x

Posted
Hi hope this helps, he chose to be honest with you and told you that he been speaking to another little one but that doesn't make you 2nd best or 2nd choice he just met her first. I can see why you would feel a bit jealous but I think you should have this conversation with him and him with her. I hope it works out for you both but try not to get too worked up, you only just met so enjoy getting to know each other and appreciate the time you spend together
Sinful-Slut
Posted
if my Daddy told me he has another little calling him Daddy after we had got together, I would have ended things. for me the title Daddy isn't some silly name to call my partner but a term that shows the love I have for him. I would feel like you do, second best. it's not something you have to just put up with.
Posted
I totally agree with everything @Rosie777 has said & as she said you have only just met each other & he has been honest with you. Do Daddyā€™s not have more than one Little then? I only ask because Doms & subs can have several Sirs/subs but I donā€™t know if Daddyā€™s & littles are the same? Maybe itā€™s worth simply pointing out that you donā€™t want to share him, donā€™t reply to his answers with sarcastic or cryptic replies, just be totally straight so you both know what you want....it might be that you donā€™t both want the same thing & thatā€™s ok as long as youā€™re honest with each other & then you can find someone who is on the same page as you
Posted
3 hours ago, Lyndsey said:

Iļ»æ think ļ»æthis other ļ»ælittle is ļ»æshowiļ»æļ»ængļ»æ no respect or understanding of basic rules andļ»æ protocol calling him Daddy

I think you're being unfair on her, I doubt she is even aware of your existence, it sounds like she is the one who should be angry and upset out of the two of you..although I understand why you feel that way.

As @Rosie777Ā and @BigPollysay, you need a proper, calm, honest and open chat with him, and he needs to do the same with her..from the outside looking in it looks like he's been stringing her along until someone better or closer or more convenient cameĀ along..unless he was planning on you both being '***s' in a more polyĀ dynamic, but that seems doubtful given what you've said.

I hope you've calmed down a little and that you can resolve this, I dont know if 'bratty' is part of your dynamic, but if it is, I'd put that to one side while you have your talk so he takes what you say seriously and doesn't put it down to a tantrum..you need to have the same relationship goals.

Good luck x

Ā 

Ā 

Posted
Humm... it sounds a bit like an excuse to me to justify his own reasons, you canā€™t really blame the other if you donā€™t know the story šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø She might feel just be as upset if this is the case, Iā€™d say heā€™s probably not a real Daddy as a Daddy protects, looks after his baby girl itā€™s very different to an other submissive... go with your gut instinct id say xx
Sinful-Slut
Posted
1 hour ago, BigPolly said:

Ā Do Daddyā€™s not have more than one Little then? I only ask because Doms & subs can have several Sirs/subs but I donā€™t know if Daddyā€™s & littles are the same?Ā 

They can, but one can't just assume that you are okay with that dynamic. that in itself is a form of polyamory and a lot of kinksters are not polyamorous. me and my partner are but have strictly said no other littles, but other subs sure.

Posted

For me it's about being straight as soon as you guys started to chatĀ 

Ā 

someĀ little and daddy's like exclusivity when other Daddy's have more than one littleĀ 

Ā 

any dominant or daddy Dominant who have multiple littles or subs ... usually they are very different with different qualities and dynamics ....never compare yourself to any current or past partners it's really never going to have a good outcomeĀ 

Ā 

for me it's the honest conversation from the start ... Ā is what's key and importantĀ 

Ā 

sx

Posted

He seems to be proving himself to be an honest guy who will tell you everything upfront. With this you get the choice to discuss it and decide on what should happen next. You obviously want him to stop all contact with this other little so tell him so. He will then tell you his thoughts and you move on one way or another. It's called a conversation! He hasn't done anything wrong yet in my book.

Posted (edited)

I'm a poly daddy myself and regardless of who it is i speak to the minute they show interest i make it very clear im poly and i have a little @BabyGirl95 who i love and care for and she will be told about any romantic or sexual interactions taking place, including their name and any details she requires to be comfy with it. The fact you have made it this far and hes only just mentioning it is in my opinion dishonest but at least he did tell you. I would expect a full explanation and conversation from him and preferably be able to speak to her too so as that you have a true understanding of the situation before you decide how you proceed.Ā 

Edited by Deleted Member
Left out some things
Posted
You aren't wrong for being upset about someone else calling him 'Daddy'. I think you should sit down and seriously talk with him about this because it does upset you. With that being said, if he has not told her that she should not call him 'Daddy' then even I would be suspicious of that regardless of what my Daddy tells me. Any way I slice it, you're right to be upset, angry, and scared in this situation.