SecretarySarah

Foreskin Fetish

Posted

Horny lass here with a foreskin fetish.  Love nibbling on them & fondling them too. Love how they sound when being masturbated.  Any one up for letting me hear them play and cum? x

wolfboobs
Posted
nice to meet u

dan1903
Posted

How would you like to receive submissions? Do you like to watch too? Or is it just the sound that love?

Posted
6 hours ago, dan1903 said:

How would you like to receive submissions? Do you like to watch too? Or is it just the sound that love?

Id love a submission from you.  Just the sound   ;)

Rab231
Posted

You'll like the sound of mines ;)

Antogs
Posted

I just love a girl with a foreskin fetish :P

EmmieBecks
Posted

I adore foreskin. I love to pay lots of attention to it in many ways. 

Smalldickandbigtits
Posted

As a man with no foreskin this makes me extremely jealous 

EmmieBecks
Posted

I've never been with a man who was uncut. I'm going to have to look at some pics. I just know the head of the penis has the most nerve endings in the male body, like a woman's clitoris. Is the same true if you aren't circumcised?

Wrastlin133
Posted
On 7/11/2017 at 2:26 PM, SecretarySarah said:

Horny lass here with a foreskin fetish.  Love nibbling on them & fondling them too. Love how they sound when being masturbated.  Any one up for letting me hear them play and cum? x

I got some

Posted
15 hours ago, EmmieBecks said:

I've never been with a man who was uncut. I'm going to have to look at some pics. I just know the head of the penis has the most nerve endings in the male body, like a woman's clitoris. Is the same true if you aren't circumcised?

EmmieBecks you are totally correct, when a man is uncut his penis is so much more sensitive and when he makes love with a woman that sensitivity can heighten his arousal to the point that he cums fast.  It took years o f practice to be able to control the  feelings that I got when I first started to have sexual relations.  At first i would cum in a matter of minutes, now I can keep from cumming for over an hour or more.  This makes it so much better for the woman I am with, she needs to cum first and the most important thing is to satisfy her, I am second. 

EmmieBecks
Posted (edited)

I have to say in looking at many pics of uncut men, I'd love to experience the pleasure of one. They are a rarity but seem to be being more mainstream of recent.  

Edited by EmmieBecks
Spelling error

Tbm
Posted

A women that actually likes sucking Cock that' a rarity.  

fattony
Posted

you can nibble my foreskin anyway