Foreskin Fetish

SecretarySarah

SecretarySarah
Posted

Horny lass here with a foreskin fetish.  Love nibbling on them & fondling them too. Love how they sound when being masturbated.  Any one up for letting me hear them play and cum? x

Posted

How would you like to receive submissions? Do you like to watch too? Or is it just the sound that love?

SecretarySarah
Posted
6 hours ago, dan1903 said:

How would you like to receive submissions? Do you like to watch too? Or is it just the sound that love?

Id love a submission from you.  Just the sound   ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I just love a girl with a foreskin fetish :P

• 2 months later...
Posted

I adore foreskin. I love to pay lots of attention to it in many ways. 

Smalldickandbigtits
Posted

As a man with no foreskin this makes me extremely jealous 

Posted

I've never been with a man who was uncut. I'm going to have to look at some pics. I just know the head of the penis has the most nerve endings in the male body, like a woman's clitoris. Is the same true if you aren't circumcised?

Posted
On 7/11/2017 at 2:26 PM, SecretarySarah said:

Horny lass here with a foreskin fetish.  Love nibbling on them & fondling them too. Love how they sound when being masturbated.  Any one up for letting me hear them play and cum? x

I got some

Posted
15 hours ago, EmmieBecks said:

I've never been with a man who was uncut. I'm going to have to look at some pics. I just know the head of the penis has the most nerve endings in the male body, like a woman's clitoris. Is the same true if you aren't circumcised?

EmmieBecks you are totally correct, when a man is uncut his penis is so much more sensitive and when he makes love with a woman that sensitivity can heighten his arousal to the point that he cums fast.  It took years o f practice to be able to control the  feelings that I got when I first started to have sexual relations.  At first i would cum in a matter of minutes, now I can keep from cumming for over an hour or more.  This makes it so much better for the woman I am with, she needs to cum first and the most important thing is to satisfy her, I am second. 

Posted (edited)

I have to say in looking at many pics of uncut men, I'd love to experience the pleasure of one. They are a rarity but seem to be being more mainstream of recent.  

Edited by EmmieBecks
Spelling error
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

A women that actually likes sucking Cock that' a rarity.  

• 9 months later...
Posted

Uhm what can i say about it. When I look at mine ( I have a very long foreskin) it just looks very cool. The pulling back adds something.

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

(Don't ask, but) I was born with a blind foreskin, at the age of about 8, I could pull it back to the point it became invisible.  

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Mtnman-1863
Posted

If any ladys want to know about a natural penis i can say that ive been all my. partners first seeing foreskin and 80% said they had never got off through penetration with previous partners an they claimed it was because i wasnt cut....i also have more foreskin than most. Not sure how accurate that is bit ide like to think for all the pleasure it gives me that it gives some back too

• 2 months later...
alancarson
Posted

Would love to find a woman near me with a foreskin fetish ;)

Posted

best thing about his foreskin is getting my tongue under it and working around the head with my tongue trapped by the skin, yummy

• 6 months later...
Posted

Would love to let you see and hear me jerk my foreskin for you!

• 4 weeks later...