SecretarySarah

Foreskin Fetish

Posted

Horny lass here with a foreskin fetish.  Love nibbling on them & fondling them too. Love how they sound when being masturbated.  Any one up for letting me hear them play and cum? x

• Like 13
wolfboobs
Posted
nice to meet u
dan1903
Posted

How would you like to receive submissions? Do you like to watch too? Or is it just the sound that love?

Posted
6 hours ago, dan1903 said:

How would you like to receive submissions? Do you like to watch too? Or is it just the sound that love?

Id love a submission from you.  Just the sound   ;)

• Like 4
Antogs
Posted

I just love a girl with a foreskin fetish :P

• Like 2
EmmieBecks
Posted

I adore foreskin. I love to pay lots of attention to it in many ways. 

• Like 5
Smalldickandbigtits
Posted

As a man with no foreskin this makes me extremely jealous 

• Like 1
EmmieBecks
Posted

I've never been with a man who was uncut. I'm going to have to look at some pics. I just know the head of the penis has the most nerve endings in the male body, like a woman's clitoris. Is the same true if you aren't circumcised?

• Like 1
Wrastlin133
Posted
On 7/11/2017 at 2:26 PM, SecretarySarah said:

Horny lass here with a foreskin fetish.  Love nibbling on them & fondling them too. Love how they sound when being masturbated.  Any one up for letting me hear them play and cum? x

I got some

Posted
15 hours ago, EmmieBecks said:

I've never been with a man who was uncut. I'm going to have to look at some pics. I just know the head of the penis has the most nerve endings in the male body, like a woman's clitoris. Is the same true if you aren't circumcised?

EmmieBecks you are totally correct, when a man is uncut his penis is so much more sensitive and when he makes love with a woman that sensitivity can heighten his arousal to the point that he cums fast.  It took years o f practice to be able to control the  feelings that I got when I first started to have sexual relations.  At first i would cum in a matter of minutes, now I can keep from cumming for over an hour or more.  This makes it so much better for the woman I am with, she needs to cum first and the most important thing is to satisfy her, I am second. 

• Like 2
EmmieBecks
Posted (edited)

I have to say in looking at many pics of uncut men, I'd love to experience the pleasure of one. They are a rarity but seem to be being more mainstream of recent.  

Edited by EmmieBecks
Spelling error
  • Like 3
Tbm
Posted

A women that actually likes sucking Cock that' a rarity.  

• Like 2
fattony
Posted

you can nibble my foreskin anyway

JK_JK
Posted

Uhm what can i say about it. When I look at mine ( I have a very long foreskin) it just looks very cool. The pulling back adds something.

JK_JK
Posted

Hello😄

John842
Posted

(Don't ask, but) I was born with a blind foreskin, at the age of about 8, I could pull it back to the point it became invisible.