What Is Your Strangest.?

Posted

Hi All,

What’s you strangest fetish or fantasy that you have. If you had the means to make your dream fetish or fantasy come true, what would it be.?

InsoleMan6.

Posted
If I could make it come true, I have a female body inflation fetish very surreal and light hearted and fun in the right contexts, I have a few gals in mind who I would put through the kink.
Posted
Having 1 hot girl or 2 hot girls kicking me in the balls with there barefeet
Posted

yesterday I got waterboarded using sweaty stockings and piss.   That did come from a fantasy.  Probably my strangest fantasy that I'd do - and - now have done.

Posted
Had a great blowjob with whiskey in her mouth, and she blew it in my urethra and sucked it out again... Nice 'sting'... but o so nice
Posted

I have several strangest fetishes/fantasies, but one is to have a threesome with a man and woman, to be dressed up as a woman with just a hole in the tights/pantyhose and knickers where my anus would be (hope people aren’t offended by the word anus), and be penetrated by the hot man in the threesome and cummed into by him and then a butt plug inserted to keep his juices in me.

Posted

My strangest that has not happened yet is to get a guy off in my mouth an then get myself off an eat my own load aswell.

Posted

I don't know how strange are these for you but I've been gay for many years and like a couple of years ago I found out that I really enjoy being humiliated by girls since I am gay and belong to men, I will never be enough for girls and satisfy them. So that put me in a level near girls feet and I really really love beautiful feet of pretty girls. I have always wanted to be dominated by a hot college girl and used by her to do anything she wants, be a foot dog etc.

Posted
I have a fart fetish so for me it's having a guy sit on me and fart on my face.
Posted
On 12/10/2018 at 1:29 AM, Facesit-slave said:

I have a fart fetish so for me it's having a guy sit on me and fart on my face.

When I was younger at school, I had a school friend who we both used to sit on each other’s heads and faces when we had a fart coming. He said that I farted so loud that it used to vibrate his head 😂😂

Posted
10 hours ago, InsoleMan6 said:

When I was younger at school, I had a school friend who we both used to sit on each other’s heads and faces when we had a fart coming. He said that I farted so loud that it used to vibrate his head 😂😂

We'd get on pretty well then😂😂

Posted
Wishing my cock was the smallest on this website
Vomiteddesires
Posted

Vomit, being sick and watching others, mainly women, throw up. My biggest fantasy is to be with a woman who feels sick, through the build up, to her actually puking etc. 

This is my fantasy, I am looking for other women to share it with :) :P 

Posted
I have a strange fetish for plastic boxes. Like stack and store boxes. Just looking at them - lots of them stacked up gives me a little flutter. I would love to store a sub in one but I believe it is frowned upon.
Posted

I have a real thing for love-bites { hickeys } just catching a glimpse of them in the mirror  is enough, let alone  getting them

Posted
For me it’s knife fetish. When a sharp knife is stroking my skin turns me on or someone stroking my scar tattoo that also turns me on.
Posted
22 hours ago, Facesit-slave said:

😂😂😂

Posted
22 hours ago, Facesit-slave said:

😂😂😂

Posted
10 hours ago, Ellar said:

Dom male

Hi Ellar,

Thank you for posting on my thread.

What fetishes/fantasies do you like/love. What brought you to Fetish.com? 

InsoleMan6.

Posted

Finding a vagina large enough for me to put my head inside and lick

Posted

Interesting , all depends how long non stop and how extreme, but for sure interesting !!

Posted

Re Robert N  and no stop,  I agree, and how extreme IMO should be left up to the Mistress,  otherwise  I wouldn't be afraid of her. Of course My Mistress  uses her  idea of common sense, although it is not always mine. But its her decision