Lost Bet- I'm a newbie, help and suggestions

Posted

Hello everybody, 

I'm very new to this whole thing but it seems like everyone is cool and responsive. So help me learn. I lost a bet and I have to get naked which is pretty embarrassing I'm super, ***fully shy! so I need suggestions of things I'm supposed to do as a forfeit, it's for a guy. He knows my biggest *** is having to strip in front of the opposite sex or be made to do embarrassing things naked. I'm rather very submissive. So what should I be made to do exactly? Comment or message me please. Thanks everyone.

Posted

The most important thing is to know your own boundaries. Even when losing a bet, you have to consent to the forfeit your given, so if you're not comfortable don't do it. That is my biggest piece of advice. Don't go through with something because you think you have to. 

Posted
Agree with Victoria alwsys remember as a sub you have that power hun
Posted
Thanks for the advise ladies :)
Posted

Surely you knew the forfeit before you lost the bet? If not isn't it up to the person who won the bet to set the forfeit

Posted

posts like this have my suspicions raised.

see, if I lost a bet which I was a little uncomfortable with that was otherwise vague then I'd like take the easiest option.  If you're looking for people to encourage or goad you into doing more then, well, don't.

If this is genuine, just do whatever you're comfortable with.