'' Princess ''?

TheMaster4649

TheMaster4649
Posted

So, last night l my fwb told me that she is a '' princess '' and want to be treated as such. 

Could someone explain to what exactly a princess/dom relationship is? 

Thank you. 

PhantomFlogger
Posted

Is she a princess, or does she want to feel like a princess?

Is it role play where shes in charge or is it youre the parent and shes your "little" princess? Little being the word.

Im a care giver who likes littles and when i hear that i hear "brat" type

Look up DD/lg or CG/l 

But if she means you are her knight and she is the princess.. well sorry dude youre tge sub 😂🤣

Posted

you are going to ask her what she means by this - but - generally, you treat a princess like royalty

Posted
My best friend says this exact thing to men and she simply means she thinks she deserves to be spoiled and treated delicately. You definitely just have to ask her, she might mean something else.
Posted

thinking about it also - I know people whom are Dominant and like Princess, submissive who like Princess and switch who like Princess

On the Dominant side it is kinda wanting to be treat, spoiled, lowly men are beneath her - so on.

submissive side, kinda still spoiled and bratty... but in need of the odd good hiding

like a lot of things, when you have a partner it's best to at least get a starting point on what they want