May 19th BBB Event- Elle comes to town

BeardedSi

Posted

I’ll be there dependent on my car passing it’s MOT

Posted (edited)
On 2/22/2019 at 2:41 PM, BeardedSi said:

Thats All good Saphy, just keep me on Jinx posted and im sure one of us can pop out to meet yo if you can make the market.

We're hoping to make it to the market for at the very least a short time....might be handier if I swapped numbers with people so that we have a way of contact that's a bit more reliable 😊 but I'm sure we'd really appreciate it. Thanks Si 😊

Edited by saphy
MaleswitchTiger
Posted

Have a Qustion so what is a BBB as a Newbie and never been one and what happens at one 

MaleswitchTiger
Posted

do u have have use Proctols and most events u have Sir Madam Mistress etc 

Posted
4 hours ago, MaleswitchTiger said:

Have a Qustion so what is a BBB as a Newbie and never been one and what happens at one 

The BBB is simply Birmingham Bizarre Bizzaar which is a monthly shopping market selling fetish items etc. 

Posted

I am hoping to make it but I have a bit of an unsure-few-months ahead so can’t be 100% at this time but will try my best as it’s only up the road 

MaleswitchTiger
Posted

so buying things then at bb market no cheap then and just look up as well weather right or wrong therre a bb nightclub in ther eveing as well or am i wrong as just looked it up as never been to one

Posted
On 2/13/2019 at 6:53 AM, Jinx said:

Due to change incircumstances I will be attending on my own. I’m looking forward to meeting you all. I’m sure the hotel is going to regret accepting all our bookings😈

Posted

Okay after my discussion in the lobby about how easy it is to make leather work items...and the cost involved in doing so... I'm going to make some paddles as party favours for everyone.

How many am I making? Tell me here if you want one.

Jagger

Posted

Just found this bit. As I'm sure you are all aware i am totally in! I'm driving up from Peterborough so if anyone wants a lift then please let me know.

Posted
On 2/12/2019 at 4:05 PM, BeardedSi said:

Right People,

If you are a frequenter of the lobby you may have heard talk of a few of us meeting on May the 19th at BBB in Birmingham.

This is so that we can meet at a kink friendly location. Have a few drinks and enjoy actually getting to know each other face to face. If you are interested im attended and meeting up with us please let me know on here so we can get an idea of numbers attended. If you require any further information please comment below.

Stay Kinky People

Im thinking serious about this. Sounds good

Posted

Master an myself an lilm will b there.

What does a person wear

Master an i dont do fetish wear as just master an i were normaly nacked ok i admit I keep my socks on. Hate cold feet.

Im so looking fowerd to being in public  on my collar an lead

Posted

Ok guys and gals, I’m looking for 4 subs and either a sedan chair or a chariot I can arrive on with Ride of the Valkyries playing in the background

Posted

Which road is the hotel ibis on that you are all staying at, just had a look and it’s showing 2 hotel ibis thanks 

Posted

Hi everyone, me and Sir will be joining you so could you include us in the numbers, booking hotel now 

Posted

Si, thank you so much for being the organizer extraordinaire!  I'm so excited about this I might explode....and there are still weeks to go. Cannot wait to meet everyone!

Posted
On 2/25/2019 at 3:29 AM, Moveslikejagger said:

Okay after my discussion in the lobby about how easy it is to make leather work items...and the cost involved in doing so... I'm going to make some paddles as party favours for everyone.

How many am I making? Tell me here if you want one.

Jagger

Hi Jag - guess what.....I want one!  B|

Posted

Of course I want a bespoke paddle made by you!!!