Posted

all booked up for my first event - be good to meet you all on the 19th

MaleswitchTiger
Posted

ibiz Booked all left to book is trian and we good to go then can not wait 

Posted

I'm all booked and looking forward to it 🙂 

Posted

Fingers crossed i can make it, may have to beg, borrow and steal my way there but i hope to get there x

Posted

Here are the RULES  for the BBB.... anyone breaking them will not be welcome at future events

Rules

We have listed below a summarised version of Aftermath rules which should answer most questions that you may have. The full version may be downloaded as a Word document here.

· Adults only. Aftermath is a strictly adult only event; no-one under 18 will be admitted. Proof of age may be requested.

· Fetish dress code. Aftermath operates a fetish dress code. Anything rubber, leather, gothic, military, PVC and lingerie is acceptable, as is provocative & erotic clothing or smart wear. Basically, you can wear whatever you want as long as it isn't jeans and trainers.

· Nudity. Is not prohibited, but is only permitted in the play area. No nudity permitted at the bar, outside of the club, or on the balcony.

· Respect. Please show respect to all other people present at the party.

· Players have right of way. Stay out of the way of a scene - if you get hit by the back stroke of a whip etc. it is your fault! Please don't sit on equipment chatting as someone may want to use it to play on. The equipment is there for beating arses not for sitting on.

· No touching! At Aftermath you will encounter people in various states of dress & undress: this is not an invitation to touch them in any way! Touching people without permission will get you physically ejected from the venue. Do not touch people's toys, whips, paddles, etc., that are lying around without finding the owner and asking.

· No sexual acts or penetration. This includes fisting, oral sex acts, anal play and wanking.

· No bodily fluids. This means no *** play, ejaculations, watersports, etc.

· Sharps. Knives and needles are not prohibited, however needle players must remain within the designated area at all times until the needles have been removed.

· No cameras. The BBB has a strict No Camera policy and we are extending this to include Aftermath. This includes any form of digital still or video recording device and mobile phones with that capacity.

· No selling or advertising. You are forbidden to sell any items, services or promote the selling of any items or services at Aftermath.

· Alcohol in the club. There is a fully stocked bar at reasonable prices so please do not bring your own alcohol. Anyone who the organisers consider to be drunk is liable to be ejected.

· Obey staff instructions. If a member of Aftermath or The Nightingale staff asks you to do something, please comply immediately. Please report anything wrong to staff promptly so that we can take steps to deal with the issue.

· Sanctions. The organisers reserve the right to apply sanctions to people who break the club rules which include, but are not confined to, words of advice, ejection without refund, lifetime ban.

Posted

We are coming...booked ages ago lol

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 3/6/2019 at 5:53 AM, ElleFire said:

Hi Jag - guess what.....I want one!  B|

Pls u aeesomemess

Posted
On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 6:00 AM, Queenie63 said:

Of course I want a bespoke paddle made by you!!!

ditto please

Posted

Hope to go but may not be able to make club after 

Posted

What is the parking like around cafe nero?  Is there anywhere near to park?

Posted
On 2/25/2019 at 9:29 AM, Moveslikejagger said:

Okay after my discussion in the lobby about how easy it is to make leather work items...and the cost involved in doing so... I'm going to make some paddles as party favours for everyone.

How many am I making? Tell me here if you want one.

Jagger

I would love one also if the offer still stands

Posted

Unfortunately due to a change in circumstances, I won’t be going to BBB. I’m really disappointed not to be meeting all of you but sure you’ll have an amazing time 

Posted

I will be attending with Sir! Very excited for this

MaleswitchTiger
Posted

have had  to Cancel as i had to 90 eurs to get bk on this site so Canceled all i hope another one this year i hope get to that one Sorry guys

Posted

So, circumstances have changed and I am now coming to BBB and the after party with my sub @NLG44

Hotel re-booked so we’re on our way 😛😛

Posted
Just now, Queenie63 said:

So, circumstances have changed and I am now coming to BBB and the after party with my sub @NLG44

Hotel re-booked so we’re on our way 😛😛

Can't wait. It'll be my first event with Mistress and it'll be great to meet like minded people.