Sub and Sub

Ea****

Posted

Our relationship is in parallel. Can two submissive  partners have a relationship. I can switch 30/70. But she says she can switch but never Does....this is my fault.for bringing bdms in to our relationship.. I was just being honest with her about myself. 

Posted

two subs can certainly have a relationship together (as can two Dominants...) I know sub/sub and Dominant/Dominant couples.

However, if there then becomes a want/need for one to assume a role they're not comfortable with to satisfy the other then it;s not going to work.   I don't think you were wrong to bring BDSM into it - but it just is your BDSM needs need more work

Posted

Yes its possible for 2 subs to have a relationship but the bdsm side of the relationship usually takes more work and communication.

Some subs can switch but only with certain people so maybe she doesnt feel dominant around you. One of the sub/sub couples I know play with other dominants at events another couple have a dominant who plays with them both in private.

There are solutions but you need to talk it over and decide which is the best solution for you both

Posted

But she says she can switch but never Does

the question is when? is it a sexual or mind problem for her?

what stop her? does she feel like maybe she will lose you as her Top 

Posted

I do feel like I will lose him as my top and it is hoth sexual and mind problem for me. I am comfotable with light things. I can not see taking Daddys power or topping him. It does not feel right or comfortable. I want to fulfill his need, I just do not know how. 

Posted

Most of us would tell you that you cannot *** that dynamic, its time for you to realised that Err cant fulfill her switch part. She should arry on with what she feel comfortable with and wait for the right time to try again or discuss it again.

In the meantime maybe Prothmo you should search for a Domme who like to play with couple and take away that frustation who might bring negativity into your relationship.