Daddy is mad at me

Ra****

Posted

I knew I’d fucked up. Daddy was mad at me. I mean REALLY mad. He wasn’t speaking to me anymore which scared me. After my bad experiences Daddy had started speaking with me saying all the right things, and after that he had taken such good care of me. Walking home now, my pussy is getting more and more wet, preparing itself for the punishment that was coming. There was no doubt in my mind that a hard spanking was in store for tonight. If I was lucky, Daddy wouldn’t be able to resist me after I begged him to forgive me and he would fuck me with that big cock of his. Thank God I wasn’t wearing any underwear. I know Daddy loves it when I don’t wear any panties and when I don’t wear a bra. My vest top is glued to my body and my skirt will give Daddy plenty of room to work. I know he will just love it when he sees me wearing his favourite clothes. I need all I can get to make Daddy less pissed off at me. But truth is I am dying for him to get his hands on me, even if they are slapping my ass raw.

As I get home Daddy is nowhere to be seen. My heart drops even more. I had spent the day thinking of him. I needed him so much. I hadn’t meant to be mean, I was just scared, and him being pissed off only scared me more. It didn’t mean that I did not want him. I FUCKING WANT HIM.

I drop to the floor on my knees and wait for Daddy to come back. Thanks to my lucky stars I don’t have to wait long, and as soon as Daddy sees me, I know by the look in his eyes that he really didn’t want to see me there. Tears form in the corners of my eyes and I start begging Daddy for forgiveness “Forgive me Daddy! Please! I didn’t mean it! I need you Daddy! Please! Forgive me! I’ll do anything to make you happy Daddy! Please!” I beg and I beg, and he stays still by the door, but I can see his body relax and I can see some of the hardness of his eyes slipping away. He walks towards me, grabs my chin and ***s me to look up, straight into his eyes.

“You better be sorry little girl! And you better be ready to face the consequences! You’re not living this house without that ass of yours being spanked raw.”

“I’m ready Daddy! Whatever you want Daddy!”

He takes off his belt and puts it around my neck. He then sits on the sofa and pulls me on top of his legs. SMACK. “Ouch!” I couldn’t fucking contain that. That first smack hurt more than anything that I ever experienced. Daddy really was pissed! “You’re going to take it! Every single one of them and I don’t want a word from you baby girl!” SMACK. I bite my lips as hard as I can not to make a sound. The first one had almost brought tears to my eyes. This one definitely did, and Daddy was only starting. SMACK. Bite more. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. Tears were now flowing freely down my eyes. I don’t care. I deserve it. I made Daddy mad at me, I will take whatever he needs me to take. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK… On and on they come. I was ready to say my safe word three SMACKS ago. I just need this to end. Maybe it was a bad idea. Maybe Daddy really wasn’t going to take care of me. Just as I think that he stops, and starts massaging my ass slowly, gently, easing the *** away.

Maybe Daddy was right. Maybe he deserved a shot at proving he was a decent man after all.

Posted (edited)

Cartoons, no idea how to choose, messy choices, then essays crying about it. Just end up being free whores and stare at phone, listen to stories just as in their past. Then get left for other girls. Silly girls find their match. 

Edited by ExpertDom
Posted
I'm sorry for whatever happened to you but please restrain from making comments when you have no idea where this has come from. I've never spoke to you in my life so calling me a whore is a no no for you. This is my first time writing on the forum so if you've got nothing nice to say, it's better to not say anything at all.
Posted
3 hours ago, ExpertDom said:

Cartoons, no idea how to choose, messy choices, then essays crying about it. Just end up being free whores and stare at phone, listen to stories just as in their past. Then get left for other girls. Silly girls find their match. 

It makes better reading than your business plan type profile mate, all the passion of a dead jelly fish , you have no right to call someone you’ve never conversed with a whore !!

Posted

Grandpa got his injection today. Am not into sweet talk and messing *** girls like you grandpa

Posted
Just now, ExpertDom said:

Grandpa got his injection today. Am not into sweet talk and messing *** girls like you grandpa

Stop spitting your dummy then brat 

Posted

It's not first timein your life. So, no need to post your idiotic stories of how you make a fool of yourself. And if it sounds bad, then you can ignore, eventually you are one who is living the misery n crying about it

Posted

On the contrary I’m very happy with my life and subs no tears or misery here young man 

Posted
@ExpertDom you’re not new to this site at all though, right? So what’s your excuse to be so obnoxious and rude? ‘If it sounds bad then you can ignore’...... like the same way you could have ignored this entire post without attacking someone? No excuse for bad behaviour or calling someone a whore without any warrant, consent or history. You just come across like a massively entitled baby.
Posted
5 hours ago, ExpertDom said:

Cartoons, **no idea how to choose, messy choices**, then essays crying about it. Just end up being free whores and stare at phone, listen to stories just as in their past. Then get left for other girls. Silly girls find their match. 

You've hardly portrayed your self as a good choice here. You seem to be bleating about inexperienced girls opening themselves up for *** when you are solely the person hurling *** here. 

You've shown little care for a new sub, little direction as an "expert Dom" and displayed the attitude of a bully. 

You've shown disrespect for an elder, shown you have no accountability yet  revealed to be a person with an overinflated ego who doesn't like his behaviour being challenged. 

I would usually ignore this stuff but your behaviour has come across tantamount to bullying. 

Posted

mod note : may do some housekeeping later, but can we please keep discussion on topic and not reduce to personal insults.  

Posted
Even though 95% of the comments have nothing to do with what I wrote I still have to say thank you to everyone for yours comments. Disrespect is never right no matter what but especially when there is absolutely no reason for it. Actions speak for themselves and that's all. I hope everyone liked what I wrote though as that was the only point of my post.
Posted
7 hours ago, ExpertDom said:

bad move, maybe drop the expert from your username...

Posted
On 3/3/2019 at 9:27 AM, ExpertDom said:

On 3/3/2019 at 9:27 AM, ExpertDom said:

What is wrong with you ? 

What is your problem geeee ?!