my strict school

mark239

Posted

when I was 18 ,I went to a mixed school in Africa wearing traditional school uniform,knee socks and grey shorts  etc,girls wore grey skirts  above their knees and white pelerine knee socks,i had a girlfriend who shared some of the classes I went to she was also 18 good looking and skinny,i used to get picked on by the teachers quite a lot,once a week I would get some form of cp infront of the class ,she admitted she did like seeing boys getting the cane,and especially me,she liked me going from,being cheeky and arrogant to blushing and in tears,but every body fancied her.this one day ,I was 5 min late for maths,the teacher straight away said mark its your unlucky day and I don't care what excuse you have got. remove your blazer ,and fetch me the senior cane,which was in the corner ,he said iam going to stop this lateness,your getting 6 of the my very best,he said bend over this desk and do not move ,or I will start again,and shout out the no of cane stroke as they are given,the desk he told me to bend over was sues so,so I was looking straight into her face,i was blushing ,she was smiling,the cane was raised,and that dreaded sound of the cane just before it lands,i screamed out,my eyes were watering already,after 5 seconds or so I shouted out aload sir 1,and so on,after the 6 strokes I was openly crying,he told me to stand infront of the class till I stoped crying,sue kept looking me up and down ,stoping at my knees ,she liked to see us boys in knee socks,for that mater so did her mother,well that was another shit day to my record,sue and the other girls had a blast