Tantric Message

Posted

This type of message seems to go on forever. It’s prolonged, usually enjoyable and renders the reader in a deep state of altered consciousness. It’s common knowledge that Sting is an avid practitioner of this with his wife. It’s probably something to do with the fact that it takes so long to try to get the message in and out of the bottle and therefore the process is understandably lengthy...

Personally, I’m quite happy just sending a text or an email, but then again I’m also very happy to speak to people on the phone or  face-to-face. Now tantric phone calls: that’s a completely different subject…

Posted
Not quite on topic but I'd never really "got" massages until I went to a spa and had one. Omg! I find it really difficult to fully relax, to not think a gazillion thoughts. After this massage I was an absolute puddle of serenity.
Posted
Yeah I’ve been hands-on therapist for best part of 20 years. While ago I got hold of a book and tantric massage and I enjoyed haveing women wet to their knees etc. Haven’t got change to do it very long time butnits worth while practicing. So you’d learn to leave your own hardon for a while and focus on what she feels etc. Loads of energies will be around in the air! Memorising how deep and wise are those old little tricks of the trade haha
Posted

Has anyone worked out the best way to get the message out of the bottle?

Posted

OK, I'm confused.  Are we talking about a "message" or a massage?

Posted
12 minutes ago, phoenyx said:

OK, I'm confused.  Are we talking about a "message" or a massage?

So am I....but then I'm Piscean...

Posted

I’m in a permanent state of confusion...