Exciting part of feet - what do you think?

CUTEJOSH0719

Posted

Feet, the subject we all want to hear. We all know girls feet are attractive, and even men's if you are of different sexuality, but what is a turn on and what isn't. Feet can be pretty, or just disgusting depending on the person and how well she/he looks after their feet. We all have different opinions on feet, but what do you think?

I personally get turned on by tanned feet, white ***ted toenails, oiled and wrinkly soles. I only really have an excitement for girls feet if they are around the same age as me (18-20) but you may have a different opinion, and prefer the feet of a girl a little older.

Guys and girls, what are your opinions on feet and how do they turn you on?

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I love smooth and soft soles, tan feet. I love when a girls feet have a slight sweaty scent.  

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I am always interested in what shape peoples feet are, I like the variations in toe length and proportion. I don't have a favourite age but I do like feet that have worn heels for a few years. My favourite sensations are feeling the arch the foot on my skin and cupping toes in my hand holding them all together.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Personally, Im all for Sucking toes, and nibbling soles. womens feet size (5-7) are my Kryptonite But....If a Female has some fugly ass feet!.(Not ***ted, Toes and shit all different lengths lol Dead skin on heels, Rough and Cracked, Smelly ect...Game over brah!! I probably wont even assert myself to even go chat as friends its that important to me hahaha. Sooo In order for me to Indulge and enjoy my Fetish....Womens Toes need ***t, A Well done Pedicure, and a nice scrub bath to get those heels soft and smooth along with other essentials to top it off. 

Edited by FetishChris
needed to add one thing
Posted
On 4/11/2020 at 12:13 AM, Bons said:

I am always interested in what shape peoples feet are, I like the variations in toe length and proportion. I don't have a favourite age but I do like feet that have worn heels for a few years. My favourite sensations are feeling the arch the foot on my skin and cupping toes in my hand holding them all together.

would you luv my feet then because my feet are permanently shaped to wear heels, just like a barbie doll I can no longer put my heels on the floor unless its the heel of a shoe I'm wearing, and I can easily walk in 4" heels without it touching the ground?  is that what you mean by a foot that has worn heels for a few years?

Posted
17 hours ago, Kymi said:

would you luv my feet then because my feet are permanently shaped to wear heels, just like a barbie doll I can no longer put my heels on the floor unless its the heel of a shoe I'm wearing, and I can easily walk in 4" heels without it touching the ground?  is that what you mean by a foot that has worn heels for a few years?

Sounds lovely. Keep them on!

Posted
6 hours ago, Bons said:

Sounds lovely. Keep them on!

as often as I can, fingers crossed I'll be taking up a new job l8r in year, somewhere that I can wear them a lot more, really shape my feet