Happy International Kinky Women's Day!

Annalou

Posted

kinky women IWD.png

We're all about celebrating our resident kinky women everyday! But today, we say it twice: kinky women, you make the world go round 🌎Our Fetish family is growing stronger week after week... but we're only as strong as our strongest woman. BDSM and a number of fetishes put a spotlight on power dynamics – both in the vanilla world, and in every kinky corner – and are both powerful ways to explore gender and sexuality in a safe and consensual setting.

In a community so vastly misunderstood in wider culture, it is kinky women who demonstrate the freedom that comes with raw and unadulterated self-expression. Pushing limits, questioning the norm, and playing with dominance and submission (to name a few!) create a space where women can be anything – and everything. Knowing what you want, and how to get it, is not just a privilege... it's a hot damn right! Am I right, ladies?

Tell me: What do women want and expect from a BDSM session? And what do men get wrong? Let's talk! 

P.S HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY! 

Posted

Cheers 🍸 to all the Kinky Women out there 💖💖💖

Posted

Happy & kinky International Women’s Day!!!

Posted

Will be hoisting a red or two to us girls tonight! :wine_glass::wine_glass:  And another one - to my Vandal :wine_glass::heart:

Posted

Happy day to all the ladies, international and otherwise 

Posted

Power to the Women of Earth , Yeah , the Women are smarter in every way.

Posted
On 3/10/2020 at 1:23 AM, Sparticvs said:

Power to the Women of Earth , Yeah , the Women are smarter in every way.

In your opinion 

Posted

Why not a men kinky day ? 
If  they are equal why the need for a special day? 

Posted
14 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

Men's Day is 19th November

Posted
On 3/17/2020 at 5:24 PM, FabSeverus said:

Do you really need us to answer that? 

Posted

I'd disagree with 'equal'. Women are superior. 

• 11 months later...
Posted

I always thought that fat bottomed girls make the rockin' world go 'round 😁 hehehe

• 1 year later...
Posted

Maybe for 2023 it can be bigger since the site is now bigger than it was when this post was made... in 2020