Daddy and little.

Posted

I'm new to the whole bdsm scene, and I'm tempted to try out Ddlg. I've been friends with benefits online with a woman, and yes I've confirmed she is a real person, and actually a woman, and she's a little. She said she'd like me to do some research before It becomes anything official that I play the part of her daddy. So here I am. I want to know what it takes to be a good daddy, and how to do this properly. I don't know much, but I'd like to think I at least have an amateur grasp on this sort of thing, and I'm willing to learn.

Posted

I'm not very experienced either but the main thing I look for in a daddy dom is someone who actually enjoys little things like I do. Someone who gets excited when I send them a picture I drew and someone who will play with me and be silly and childlike with me. Age play for most littles is mostly not sexual I think. Yes there is a power dynamic that can be sexually appealing but it's a lot of innocent fun too!

I think the other most important thing to remember about littles is that we can get very sensitive in little space. It totally depends on the person but I know if someone says something mean to me in Little space I immediately start crying, it's kinda just like my emotional rang expands and I have more extreme highs and lows in little space and just subspace in general. But of course these are just generalizations and the most important thing is to ask your little how they want to be treated. It can be difficult for some littles to talk about tho cuz sometimes we start talking about how we wanna be taken care of or something and we slip into littlespace thinking about it teehee. Anyway that's just my limited experience from the last year and I hope it helps 😊

Posted
On 3/17/2020 at 5:58 PM, littlepupGinny said:

I'm not very experienced either but the main thing I look for in a daddy dom is someone who actually enjoys little things like I do. Someone who gets excited when I send them a picture I drew and someone who will play with me and be silly and childlike with me. Age play for most littles is mostly not sexual I think. Yes there is a power dynamic that can be sexually appealing but it's a lot of innocent fun too!

I think the other most important thing to remember about littles is that we can get very sensitive in little space. It totally depends on the person but I know if someone says something mean to me in Little space I immediately start crying, it's kinda just like my emotional rang expands and I have more extreme highs and lows in little space and just subspace in general. But of course these are just generalizations and the most important thing is to ask your little how they want to be treated. It can be difficult for some littles to talk about tho cuz sometimes we start talking about how we wanna be taken care of or something and we slip into littlespace thinking about it teehee. Anyway that's just my limited experience from the last year and I hope it helps 😊

That does help, I'm looking more so for the technical aspects of it, but I wasn't aware that sensitivity was effected. I'm a bit oblivious, and the relationship is long distance, so it's hard to pick up on that sort of thing.