Diary of a lonely little

MyLittleEl

Posted

I swallow a couple times as my mouth begins to dry, heart picking up pace, I’ll be home in five. Left of seen, he hasn’t bothered to text me all day so why would he now. The last few weeks have been rough, he says it’s his pills that make his sex drive lower but I struggle to believe it when I wake at 3am routinely to feel him wanking against my back, he cums and rolls over and a lump builds in my throat as I wonder why he won’t just fuck me. 

He knows how I’ve been feeling, i love you baby and I’ll feel better soon I promise your my world, on repeat just to shut me up when I say i feel like he’s just not into me any more. Removing my shoes I shout a hello, no response, yet I find him wide awake on the sofa as I enter the room. There’s shit every where and dinner is still unprepared in the fridge, flick the kettle on, shove rubbish in bags and steal his lighter to spark the oven. 

He asks me what’s wrong as I throw things In a pan, and just complains when I respond 

Nothing, I just want to get dinner on and shower. 

My mind wanders and he presses me between that strong body and the countertop, both hands snake round, one to my neck one to my cunt. I skip a beat and it’s over, just my imagination. 

Tea simmering, I shower, door wide open just hoping he’ll catch a glance and end up drenched with me in this steamy little wet room, but no. 

We eat tea on our laps, my plate leaves a red ring on my lilly white thighs, exposed under short pyjama and a dusty pink crop top. Why won’t he fucking look at me. 

A dainty foot creeps across the sofa and caresses his cock.  And then he’s gone, outside for a cigarette which is fucking pointless seeing as I said he can smoke in here. 

I give up and slump to bed, and then nothing till 3am when I wake up to him wanking against my back, I wait for him to finish then take myself to the sofa, curled up in nicotine stained blankets I sob. Why doesn’t daddy love me. 

Posted

Really beautiful and sad ... soul destroying

Posted

Absolutely stunning writing! Breathtaking...

So raw and powerful. Beautiful!

Posted

I felt this in my soul, beautiful writing

Posted

You've got it, MyLittleEl.  Keep it up!