Sneeze Fetish?

Kiddo-6363

Posted (edited)

Hi, there! So this is one of my biggest kinks. I know. It’s a little odd, but watching a man gear up for a big sneeze just gets me every time especially if I tease his nose good enough ;)

Edited by Kiddo
SolomanStrange
Posted

I love a good sneeze. Sometimes once I start I cant stop!

Posted

Nothing wrong with that just naturally try to stick to videos of men doing it and not practising it ATM due to the virus.
I'll be honest I didn't know this was a kink till I saw a YouTube video about it. But like with rule 34 there's kinks about everything. My rule is so long as it involves consenting adults then it's fine and you should embrace it.

Posted

Didnt know this was a kink. Think id make few people into this happy with how i can sneeze some days.
Not a day that goes by when i dont sneeze at some point. Allergies and certain smells set me off. Can do 10 in row at least sometimes without stopping.

Posted

sneezing clips seem to be currently selling very well on some of the clip sites

shame it's not something I make haha

JacobfromChicago
Posted

I would suggest looking for allergy sufferers like myself, first thing in there morning until my pill kicks in, I can sneeze sometimes for a solid hour

sneezyscent
Posted

New post about sneezing! I love a good sneeze from a man too, i'm really into the buildup and wetness of a a good sneeze! Ive had some experiences with guys with huge sneezes, im a big fan of the spray and smell a  big sneeze produces, but right now isnt the best indulging in this fetish due to virus concerns :C

• 1 year later...
Out-there123
Posted

I have a huge sneeze fetish and if anyone would love to chat please hit me up.

SexyLatinaSneezes
Posted
On 6/19/2021 at 1:14 AM, Out-there123 said:

Yessss

• 6 months later...
Posted

I love female sneezes too! I also dig nostril flares and would love to chat about the fetish

• 2 years later...
NordicKing
Posted
On 6/19/2021 at 2:14 AM, Out-there123 said:

Hello! I have a sneeze fetish too!