Bunny - Pt 3

ReddRabbit

Posted (edited)

Continued  from two previous posts; these are excerpts from my upcoming memoirs book. Thank you so much for reading!

——-

I hear some clattering from above, and loud off-key singing of some obscure Scottish drinking song as heavy boots come pounding down the fire-escape, and then Nick’s lithe, shirtless outline appears climbing through my window, carrying a bottle of wine. 

“Bunny? Ah, there you are, what are you doing lolling about in bed at this late hour, you shameless slut?” 

I toss my phone, which i’d been staring at in frustration, across the bed and sit up, running my hands through my hair, smiling rather lamely at my friend. 

“Hey, Darlin’. That for me?” I ask.

He whips the bottle away from my reach as he saunters towards the bed – “US, love. Don’t be greedy – day drinking takes two. I’ll get glasses.” He veers off towards the kitchen, looking back at me with an eyebrow raised. “Why so glum, my plum? Don’t tell me M is still texting you?” He says, eyeing my phone. 

I don’t answer. 

“Oh, fer fucksake. He is, isn’t he? Look, Bunny – why do you let that snake in the door? That was over months ago. He’s just playing with you, and it’s making you miserable! I’m here to celebrate our first orgasmic Play date last night!” He announces, raising the bottle of wine and jumping onto my bed, straddling me and kissing my cheeks. 

I laugh, letting my eyes drift over his body as he leans back on both arms, looking me up and down. 

“Tell me truly, Bunny – when’s the last time you’ve gotten properly fucked?’

I take a deep breath, and flick my eyes over his body again. “I dunno – not since M? So over four months.” 

“Good God – and then you had to go and watch me fuck that girl last night – that must’ve been pure ***! Well, at least you got your pussy stroked. Still…not the same, is it?”

I stick my tongue out at him.

He leaps up to pour the wine, then comes back to bed, handing me a glass. 

“So look – what’s been going on, anyway? He’s been texting you..what? He wants you back? Is that it?”

I sigh, flopping back on the bed. “I don’t know! It’s just like what happened before. One day, everything’s going along fine, and the next, it’s like he’s totally shut down on me. And now, he’s sending me these completely vague and passionless texts…it’s like he wants me hanging on, but for what, I don’t know. I mean, is he trying to be completely ambivalent at me?”

Nick draws the silence out a moment before answering; “I mean – maybe?”

I’m silent, staring out the window. 

“Aw, Bunny…I’m sorry he’s upset you.”

I sigh. He stares at me for a beat, and then leaps up.

“You are FORBIDDEN to look at your phone while Sir Nick is here,” he announces, grabbing the offending object and tossing over it to the couch. He lays down across from me and grabs my legs, pulling them onto his lap. “Only lovely topics of conversation from now on, and possibly oral sex, once I get you nice and drunk!”

I kick him lightly in the stomach, and giggle, putting M out of my mind. 

We settle back and sip our wine comfortably and enjoy one of our absurd meandering conversations, while Nick runs his fingertips up and down my bare legs. The windows are open, letting in a warm summer breeze. I have Jeff Buckley’s “Grace” Album playing in the background. We are getting pleasantly mellow. 

“Nick?”

“Hmm?

“D’you think we were pre-disposed in childhood to be this way? Innately?  I mean…to be such kinky little bastards? Or was there a defining event that led us to it?”

He stretches languidly and gets up to pour us more wine, cocking his head thoughtfully. Nick is the only person i can have these conversations with – he’s studying for his Master’s in philosophy, reads Heidegger for fun, and therefore will put up with my nonsense. 

“No. I had a very middle class, suburban childhood. I think people get exposed to various power dynamics and unconventional relationships over time, and through a variety of sources, and you just evolve and assess…” he says, coming back to the bed and handing me another glass, setting on his stomach next to me. “You’ll say, ‘Thats for me, or it isn’t’.”

I nod, swirling my wine in my glass, staring at his lips.  I love it when he gets going like this. 

“I mean,” he continues, “at one moment in your life, a particular sexual proclivity may be a thing, and at some points it may not. Fetishes are like people. Some come and go, some stay with you, but ultimately they are a reflection of you, but independent of you. They are usually not moral issues birthed of some trauma.”

I turn on my back, and grab a lock of my hair, twirling it in front of my eyes. “Agreed. Although, I’ve met a few people who, for them, it certainly seems to be a way of working out some trauma. For me, my more unpleasant moments of Sadism are,” I say, thinking back to the Cigarette Man. “*** fantasy is another one. I had a therapist insist to me that THAT was a way of me working out trauma, but i disagree. *** is horrible. *** PLAY is hot. It’s just another way of handing over the reigns of control so you can release your inhibitions without feeling the need to self-monitor. As for the rest of it? No. I just like weird shit, and always have…”

Nick turns over on his side, and props his head on his hand, looking down at me, hooking his leg over my hip comfortably. “Yeah, it’s just finding a mechanism to work through things that society programs you to think of as taboo.  But it’s evolution. Less than a hundred years ago, it was commonly accepted that women have no sexual desires. Kinks are just ahead of the social evolution curve.”

“Yes, exactly! Anyone can find their way here, for a variety of reasons…imagine being a woman and being put in a ward for ‘sexual hysteria’…”

Nick laughs and raises an eyebrow at me – “I’m sure I could convince a doctor with some of the stories I have…”

I laugh, spitting a bit of wine onto my chest. “Ok, well that’s probably true, and yes i’ve HEARD some of it!” He smirks, looking a little too proud of himself.  I nudge him with my elbow.  

“But come on, Nick,  i DO really believe that women are working through a lot sexual repression issues.  As a whole. Not ME, personally, but collectively and culturally.”

Nick looks thoughtful for a moment; “Agreed. I’m not sure if i’m helping them or not?” He says, bursting out laughing.  

I start laughing too, and we fall back on the bed, consumed for a couple of mintues. 

“No, but you are,” I say, once we’ve collected ourselves, “seriously! 

“That’s good. I never mean to restrict their sexual agency long-term.”

“No, how could you be?” I say, sitting up and looking down at him. “I truly believe the short-term restrictions ultimately set you free internally to release those psychological inhibitions. It releases you so you’re free to let go. The whole point of being bound is to let yourself unleash those voices that say you can’t do this or feel that…it’s exactly why it’s so powerful.”

“Glad you agree, Bunny,” he says, smiling up at me.

I lean back down on my elbow, taking another drink of wine. 

“So…Bunny…I mean, since your fella is being an idiot,”

“He’s not my fella anymore…”

“Since your not-fella is being an idiot, what’s to stop you from lifting up your dress for me?”

I look at him for a long moment, and then slowly lay back on the bed, my fingertips drawing the hem of my short summer dress up to my waist. 

Nicks eyes widen a moment before he puts the wine glass down, reaching for my hips and pulling me roughly towards him. Then his mouth is between my legs, tongue in my pussy before I have time to think, pulsing slowly in and out and then circling my clit, and I’m gripping the bedsheets, my wine spilled onto the floor, forgotten. 

Hallelujah.

Edited by ReddRabbit
Typo
Posted

Just wow, your writing is amazing and I can't wait for the next part! 

Posted
1 hour ago, Brattyb94 said:

Just wow, your writing is amazing and I can't wait for the next part! 

Thank you so much, I am so pleased you’re enjoying it! More will be up today. 💙

Posted
15 minutes ago, ReddRabbit said:

Thank you so much, I am so pleased you’re enjoying it! More will be up today. 💙

You are very welcome @ReddRabbit and awesome, I will look out for it! 

Posted

It's better than watching a movie !!

Posted
21 hours ago, MissLou19 said:

It's better than watching a movie !!

Wow, that’s high praise! Thank you so much 💜

Posted
43 minutes ago, ReddRabbit said:

Wow, that’s high praise! Thank you so much 💜

You're so very welcome ReddRabbit xx