Business Suits

Ki****

Posted

Does anyone else have a thing for business suits? The moment my Dom puts on his suit I become very aroused. It's not consider kinky clothing but it turns me on more than any other form of clothing. And when other Fetish members wearing a suit in their profile picture send me a spank I get quite excited.

Posted

Most definitely, more so if the photos are b&w, makes me stop for reason. Steampunk suits I have a thing for as well, simple things 😊

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

I had a Mistress that would like me to dress with lingerie under my suit at work. As a slave I obliged, but had to be careful the suspender did not show through my suit trousers.

Posted

Its not just men in suits, I love it when a woman wears specific cloths.

Angelwithadayoff
Posted

Ah man in a suit - definitely does things to me!

Posted

I try to maintain my standards even at home during these times

Posted

I like this I’m into formal dress so suits are wonderful

Posted

its really sexy to be with a guy in a suit, makes me feel like I'm a businessman's kept woman, and of course for that whole secretary boss roleplay its essential

Posted

Love a suit, also, white shirt sleeves rolled up withba waist coat 😍😍 whats not to love.

Posted
8 minutes ago, MuffSparkle said:

Love a suit, also, white shirt sleeves rolled up withba waist coat 😍😍 whats not to love.

yes, there's something about that look that just makes me want to get on my knees

Posted

I love a classic suit and shirt with open collar too. Adam’s apple and clavicles oh my

Goldenrich
Posted

Yes, I just love to see a woman in a power suit, particularly if she is wearing black stockings!

Posted

Something very sexy about a well tailored suit or a man in uniform...😁

Posted

I have a HUGE fetish for a man in a suit. Absolutely love it.

• 8 months later...
GABRIELE-7386
Posted
On 5/8/2020 at 3:26 PM, KittyKuffs said:

Does anyone else have a thing for business suits? 

Absolutely, it has to be the sexy piece of clothing a man can own.

Posted

We now have "Suit Fetish" appearing in our kinks and fetishes list.  This is a new one that has been added to our already extensive list.  Add to your list now and let other members know you also enjoy this Fetish. 

https://www.fetish.com/suit-fetish/

Posted

Love wearing a suit, its not very often I get the chance, the fit and cut  is everything, no point wearing it if it's not fitted.

Posted
1 hour ago, Modman24vv6 said:

Love wearing a suit, its not very often I get the chance, the fit and cut  is everything, no point wearing it if it's not fitted.

love taking someone else's suit off myself shugag

Posted

I absolutely adore this Fetish and have added this to my list of fetishes.

There is nothing more sexy than a man in a dark suit.  It is most effective where he is wearing a tie though!.

A pair of shined up shoes wouldn't go amiss either 👨‍💼

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

I enjoy dress clothes. Particularly khaki pants make me want to act up if I see someone wearing them.

• 7 months later...
Posted

Yea a woman in a grey business suite and leather gloves on make me so weak that i hardly can stand on my legs.

• 5 months later...
Juggernaut1982
Posted

I find women in business suits especially wearing a necktie to be one of my biggest turn ones fetish wise. 

• 4 months later...
Posted

I love wearing a shirt and tie. To me a woman wearing a business suit (skirt suit preferred is a smart and classy look too).

I adore seeing a lady wearing a smart formal shirt, with a very stiff and heavily starched shirt  collar that clings and wraps round the neck. Further secured by a snug and tightly knotted necktie that sits under her chin.... just a great look on a woman for me. I also enjoy the though of the restriction around that.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I adore seeing men in suits or army uniforms.
  • 1 year later...
Posted

I love business suits on women. Especially skirt suits with tan tights and high heels. OHHHH that is soooo hot. It satisfies my tights, legs, feet and heels fetish. Love the skirts to the knee, white blouse and a suit jacket with matching high heels. Has to be tan or black tights, mainly tan though. I used to see women wearing these in the city years ago but now it's all pants, jeans, leggings. I was at the airport today and I was so turned on by all the cabin crew uniforms. There was loads of heel popping and I got a glimpse of sexy nylon feet. So hot. I wear a suit to work every day. The ladies do like a good, smart looking suit.