Suit Fetish

Posted
It's very erotic, appealing, and appreciated, to see a man's suit filled by his figure, and his frame outlined by a sharply tailored suit; It leaves a sense of curiosity, and desire to know more about him.

A suit, especially his belt/buckle, works like a mental chastity belt; Preventing me from imagining him nude, especially below-the-belt - So as to not disrespect him.

Seeing a suit+attire worn poorly both bothers and slightly excites me; As I imagine running over to help them fix it, not minding, even feeling honored and privileged at times, in lowering myself for a deserving man, so as to help him look his best; For his, mine, and everyone else's sake.

My interest in attractive men in suits helps fuel an interest in wanting to learn how to sew, tailor, polish shoes, and understand fabrics, and color schemes.

Everything about a suit is appealing, from collars, kerchiefs, and cufflinks, to patterns, pockets, and shoe laces; I tend to love the fun and interesting 'Novelty Ties' and 'Statement Socks' with sharp suits, and well-polished shoes.

But as much as one loves a man in a suit, it should be remembered; Any man poor in personality can make a rich suit look tacky.
Posted

Well said, Lilith.  If I may add, a beautiful watch would be the finishing touch 💙💎

Posted
Would love to wear a suit for you. I have a couple in the closet
Posted
Men in suits are the hottest thing ever 😍😍😍
Posted
That's actually my one of my new favorite things is putting on a slim fit suit. I do need to just spend the *** and get a nice tailored suit. It feels good when you look good.
Posted

I know quite a few vanilla friends who love when i man makes the effort to look good, sends out better signals also, grooming that goes hand in hand with making the suited look appealing.

Good honest personality as you say also goes a long way, you can still look like a tit no matter what you wear.

Long gone or the days i would go out suited and booted on a weekend now, I'm more comfortable in my rock/alt attire just to feel comfortable.  Mind you wearing a suit at a metal gig could get messy :)

Posted
Absolutely love this 😍🔥(whew, even got me a bit worked up, too). Lol but yes, GO FOR IT!! I would love to see pics of your creations. I was even thinking how cool it would be to customize the suit lining and accessories. Seriously, can't wait for your next chapter ❤️
Posted
1 hour ago, smeagol said:

I know quite a few vanilla friends who love when i man makes the effort to look good, sends out better signals also, grooming that goes hand in hand with making the suited look appealing.

Good honest personality as you say also goes a long way, you can still look like a tit no matter what you wear.

Long gone or the days i would go out suited and booted on a weekend now, I'm more comfortable in my rock/alt attire just to feel comfortable.  Mind you wearing a suit at a metal gig could get messy

Haha yeah my wife keeps making fun of me because I have more skin/hair care products than her, but hey....they work.

Posted
Well put! Clean lines and personality are key to a total package 📦!