Trip to the woods - Part 2

Ma****

Posted

While he drives, they both are thinking about what is going to happen next. In their heads they know what each one wants, he pulls into the car park, hurrying to get out and find a quiet spot. As they walked away from the car, he put his arm around Alice’s waist, she could feel his fingertips gently massage her through her thin dress.

A couple came the other way, “morning" they all said, Alice now felt him grab the dress in his finger on her thigh and start to slowly pull it up and at the same time his other hand reached over and undid the top button revealing more of her cleavage, now she could feel the warm summer breeze on her thigh as her dress was pulled up more, someone else came the other way, Alice noticed the woman grin then smile as they went past, he was making sure their dog didn't jump up. So, he got a good view of Alice's thigh, or more. Alice looked back at them, they looked back at her smiling like the cat who got the cream. His hand is now on her naked thigh gradually pushing forward to the front of her thigh edging closer to her now wet pussy, her mind was buzzing with excitement.

Suddenly he pulls her off the path into a thicker, more overgrown path, he leads the way now holding her hand, holding twigs out of Alice's way but he accidentally let's a bramble go and pings across her breasts catching a nipple, taking her by surprise she lets out an involuntary scream, but did he do it on purpose, she gently unhooks it, as he says, "sorry" with a grin.

Now they are in a slight clearing with more room, he takes her shoulder bag, opens it and smiles, "oh clever girl" holding up a pair of handcuffs then a blindfold, he tells her to pull blindfold on, she does, now he pulls her to him and places his lips on hers, tongues start to explore each other’s mouths, he's pushing against her and now she can feel his bulge pressing next to her. His hands start to wander feeling her breasts, pushing his hand under the thin material, finding a nipple, pinching it hard, her giving out a muffled scream. He continues undoing all of her buttons exposing her breasts, he stands back pushing her dress off her shoulders, it falls to the ground, standing there naked apart from her shoes, feeling ***, he now moves in and holds her hands behind her, then quickly snaps the cuffs on her, telling her to "get on your knees".

She eagerly does as asked and drops down, when she hears the unmistakable sound of a zip, belt buckle and then his cock being pushed against her mouth. Opening her mouth, his rampant cock hits the back of her throat making her gag, then withdraws out so just the top is in and her tongue knows instinctively to work over it, making him moan, he pushes in again and trying to suck, her tongue working as best it can. He is now moaning loudly , she feels his cum start to squirt into her mouth, he pulls out and his hot sticky cum squirts over her face and tits, dripping off her chin onto her chest, he wipes his cock over her face while her tongue is searching for the last drop.

Suddenly she feels another cock pushing at her lips.......to be continued.

Posted

It gets better and better with each read, well done my friend and thank you again for sharing with me,  can't wait for everyone to read part 3 😁😘

Posted

Wow Sir did you have to stop there I was just starting to get excited . Roll on the part 3

Posted

Down in the woods, I always liked woods.  Can't wait to find out what he'll do next.....?

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

It gets better and better with each read, well done my friend and thank you again for sharing with me,  can't wait for everyone to read part 3 😁😘

Thanks Pixiedust, and for your help ta, xx

Posted
1 hour ago, wilkie said:

Thanks Pixiedust, and for your help ta, xx

Your very welcome,  after a few trials we got there in the end........just fabulous to see it finally online 😍🤗

Posted

wow blindfolded and cuffed in public woodland, wondering whose cock that is, lucky Alice my own nipples got very hard from reading this, roll on part three

Posted
5 hours ago, Kymi said:

wow blindfolded and cuffed in public woodland, wondering whose cock that is, lucky Alice my own nipples got very hard from reading this, roll on part three

I'm glad you got that kind of reaction.,

Posted
3 hours ago, Cupcakepussy said:

This is exciting ..

Good, that's what I hope to do to people, thank you for your comment Cupcake.

Posted

A great story so far Wilkie.  I am looking forward to the next installment.