Does Scat Turn You On?

Ho****

Posted

I love it! Love the smell, I put it in my nose and it reminds me of raw sex, not much to the taste but texture is hard to get used to! 

• 2 weeks later...
asslicker7979
Posted

Yes, it's a turn on.

The reason is that you're seeing something very private and taboo. We poop in private, so if someone lets me watch and we take it further it's shows trust.

It's also about loving every aspect of the person you're with, no matter how smelly or nasty it may be (to others).

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love it. It's hard to find a woman who isn't into femdom, BDSM, or dominant/submissive that is willing to scat-play. There are plenty enough videos if beautiful women shitting on men it other women but the truth is it's hard to find women who are into it. How does a guy like me find a woman willing to reward me for tongue worshipping her beautiful ass and asshole with a mouth full of her warm creamy poop?

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Yes especially watching it come directly out of her asshole

Posted

It’s all about the sheer naughtiness and taboo. Being in control of choosing to stomp across the usual boundaries then find it feels exciting. Seeing the look on the person who has provided the dirt for your mouth. My first arse to mouth bj that was covered in shit was an exhilaration I’ll never forget

Posted

Totally agree with filthy!  It is the nastiness’s y of doing something very nasty and disgusting from another that is such a turn on!  Had a transsexual partner who was totally turned watching a male submissive eating her shit that she just pooped out the cummming all over my poopy face! 

Posted
For me it is the biggest turn on of anything ---- not only is it fight and "wrong" ...it can also be very intimate when the activity is shared with another person
Posted

Just watching someone do their business especially outside in nature. As long it solid don’t like runny stuff. But that it I don’t do anything extreme with it.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Looking for someone that would like to have some scat fun c2c. Shoot me a pm

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I love it. I want a female human toilet, human toilet paper. The idea of using an eager mouth to feed and clean me is top.
Posted

Yes such a turn on making my hubby play with my ass, clean me after anal, we have developed a fun exciting lifestyle as I dominate him and make him use my poo and my friednds poo in many ways. 

CrossdressingToilet
Posted

Fuck yes, especially when another man is using it to assert dominance, I love to be at the whim of a kinky man, two or three with plenty of shit for me preferably dressed in a latex dress.

Posted

Hello my hubby  and I we enjoy scat sex for 35 years we have no limits about this fetishes

we love eating shit and swallowing it all , full scat smearing and drink piss too we love doing sex

when we are full of scat from head to toes and the smell makes us horny

• 1 month later...
Posted
I wold think the smell wold be repulsing or make me vomit. I find it fascinating that you can get past that. I am new to this but I yearn to be dominated and am turned on by *** and ***
Posted
May 22, 2020, SirGreen said:

No, I don't do scat play. My opinion I think of it as unhealthy and dirty. So emotionally it doesn't do anything.

Having never done any scat play, I also don't really have any right to comment on those that do. Each to their own and all that.

I would worry about hepatitis A

Posted
August 6, 2020, ToiletJim said:

I love it and I hate it. I am a male bottom and I love the anticipation of laying underneath a dom woman's ass waiting and watching and then..... here it comes. Makes me feel cheap useless and worthless and exhilarated at the same time. Sometimes it smells awful and I gag and retch, sometimes I smear it all over my face and eat it and don't want to wash it off. 

Are you worried about hepatitis A?

Posted
4 hours ago, SweetlingSub said:

Are you worried about hepatitis A?

If you are planning on doing it, you should do it right. That means talking *** tests to make sure your partner is clean. Also, ease into it. Get yourself accustomed to the smell first.

• 3 months later...
Posted

Hi there yes we love scat and and enjoy for 36 years  we are very experienced in this fetishes about the smell its a big part of our excitation

Posted
On 9/20/2021 at 4:10 PM, kinkycouple92 said:

It feels amazing love pooing and not using the toilet x

Especially filling a nappy and wearing it for some hours and a partner who likes to piss inside you or down the back of your nappy.

Posted

Would love someone to piss inside my bum and then make me wear a nappy and watch me release it all in the nappy. Plastic pants for protection is a must.

Posted
Your definitely have the right to your own opinion, regardless of disgusting sickness.