Does Scat Turn You On?

Ho****

Posted

I enjoy lesbian scat videos from Brazil and S***. I enjoy watching couples when the wife has Coprophagia. The look in her eyes shows she is enjoying the act. There is no retching gagging or vomiting\, just the sound of her chewing away having fun.  I consider Coprophagia to be like Pica. The people who are affected with it have a compulsion to do it, and get enjoyment and fulfillment from it. And what better expression of love can there be when she says "I love to eat your shit" while she is cleaning your backside with her tongue. 

I have adopted the philosophy that 'Any sexual act between two or more consenting beings is OK as long as there is enjoyment between them; this includes inter-species and inter-generational sex. If they get pleasure from it, then its OK with me; the act may not be something I want to participate in, but I will not deny anyone the right to be happy.

• 2 weeks later...
FetishKing69
Posted
On 5/23/2023 at 4:46 AM, BrattyPrincess2003 said:

Scat, piss, and farting all turn me on! First i’d love a woman to sit on my face and fart and shit on it but i’d also love to do the same to man or woman

Thats very interesting....you sound like the perfect play partner.

Posted
I love it but still learning about my fascination. I’m straight so it’s associated with women, in particular dominant women. Id love to meet a woman who shares this fetish! Seems pretty rare but they are out there 🫶
  • 3 weeks later...
Verseguy-5491
Posted

I like the dirtiness of it, when I’m given no choice or say. When a top uses me like a dumb filthy pig to have me perform whatever he want, ie… scat blowjobs, dirty rimming especially while being watched.

• 2 weeks later...
HotThrobbinBrain
Posted

I've enjoyed scat play with partners for a few years now. 

Why do I like doing it? Well... it's certainly not because I love the smell of taste of it. Rather I get off on the intense feelings of intimacy of doing something so taboo and absolutely dirty with my partners. Unlike what most people believe that the rush is about the ***, it isn't at all. The rush is knowing we can both just let go and not feel judged about what's taking place between us.

Scat is pretty taboo, even in the kink community, as you can see from some of these comments on this thread. A request to all of the haters in the wings, if you don't like it and have nothing positive to add to the conversation, please just be quiet. I'm SURE you'd find it annoying if I look through your profile and kinks and shame you for your whatever it is that turns you on. 

This is a KINK website. If certain kinks here bother you, then I suggest you go back to using Match, OKC, POF and climb back under the rock from which you came. You sick little freaks. /s 😏

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Toiletslavedave
Posted
On 5/21/2020 at 12:59 PM, HornyHolly said:

I have a burning question to ask all of you. What do you think about scat? Do you love it or do you hate it? Do you get turned on by it? What is it about scat that makes you want to smell it and what is it about that you find hot about it? I have never tried it before and I want to get your take on it.

Hi I have been used as a fully functioning toilet slave for 2 prior mistresses in the past r years now and I just love the idea of eating her caviar and the body heated 💩 is heavenly in my mouth that it just gives me a hard on all the time I try to reminisce about the toilet slave jobs I had to do over 4 years ago now and I am now getting broody again and in need of another domme who will *** me to eat both her solids and liquids together in one fell swoop so if you are in the Manchester area of the UK and like to use toilet slaves then look no further and message me so we can definitely meet up and make my ultimate sensual fantasy a brilliant reality for one another yeh

• 2 months later...
Posted

I really just enjoy the desperation aspect, into pee desperation as well but poop is more visual, being able to see the anus struggling to hold in a big shit is such a turn on.

Farts are a bonus and seeing a women finally lose control naked or into her pants/panties is a big fantasy of mine.

Verseguy-5491
Posted

Scat turns me on when a top tells me what to do with it