PRIDE PUPPY MISSION

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Puppy Clue Links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Little_Pup
Posted

I cant find nuber 15 or 22 xx

Posted

Clean #23 see who is stopping by to see you 

Posted
51 minutes ago, Little_Pup said:

I cant find nuber 15 or 22 xx

Have sent you a message 

Posted

I’ve got a puppy to give away please be nice.

Posted

Woah only one to go ! Clues have been gr8 Guys 💕

Posted (edited)

I’m not able to find the first one, is anyone able to help? Thanks

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Is there any way of knowing which clue Im missing? Im on desktop, and missing the first Puppy on the third row, and the very last puppy.

Posted
3 hours ago, atlasmoth3 said:

I’m not able to find the first one, is anyone able to help? Thanks

Have sent you a message

1 hour ago, KaosAdy said:

6 and 10 still allude me pesky little puppies.

Have sent you a message

1 hour ago, LowlyArtist said:

Is there any way of knowing which clue Im missing? Im on desktop, and missing the first Puppy on the third row, and the very last puppy.

I was going to message you but I see you have all 23 puppies now.  The last and final puppy will not be released until 3pm UK time today.

Posted

Can't believe it's the last one already tomorrow ☹️

Posted
1 minute ago, lil-monster said:

Can't believe it's the last one already tomorrow ☹️

Me either 😢 crazy how fast this one has zipped by  👯‍♀️

Posted

This has been fun my second treasure hunt good way to get an extra 30 points in the month

LatexDathne
Posted

Only started looking today and in the space of a few hours found all 23 haha bring it on number 24!!!

Posted
8 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Me either 😢 crazy how fast this one has zipped by  👯‍♀️

😢☹️👯

Posted

@PixieDust and @lil-monster I am hearing you both.  This one has flown, but it has been fun.  I have been chatting with @Ami-babi about it and urging her on.  She has jumped right in, but she is going to go through withdrawal symptoms when this is finished.

Can we find another cause in the not too distant future to have another of these.  I find I am getting a huge amount of thank yous from those that have been on the receiving end  of my give aways.

The other big thing I have found from this hunt is the amount of profiles that have breached the rules.  I think I am going to keep the moderators busy for quite a while whilst they check them out.

Posted

Clue # 24 Last one in,  please turn off the lights on the way out, as we won’t be back until the next treasure hunt 😋

Posted

Clue #24 here it is the last one!!!! Maybe go and take a peek at the one who peeked at you last!!! 👀

Posted

Clue24 Take a look at your last visitor because there might be a spark. 🧐👀👀

Posted

...and remember a puppy is for life.. not just 24 days on online fun ;)

Posted

That was fun. Thanks to everyone who gave clues they were very helpful. I’m looking forward to the next one already 😁

Posted

Also that was fun really enjoyed this treasure hunt. 👌

Posted

Clue#24 should the last person you have a 👀 at you ?

Posted

😭😭😭 I’m totally gutted that this has ended! Once I got my head around it. I want to thank @MossyBoy & @PixieDust for all your help an moral support @MossyBoy I have loved every moment of chatting with you pushing me on! I thanku wholeheartedly! You true gent! Xx but I’m now at my wits end at this game finishing 🤣🤣 thanku!

Posted

Awwww. I found it but I'm gutted there are no more 😔