Pay for slave applications?

John863-5309

John863-5309
Posted

Many people who say they are a mistresses Tell me that I need to pay for what they call a slave application, and then they will trust me completely for the rest of their lives. I always end up turning them down because they have turned out to be shady so far.

Is it normal for a mistress to tell fresh slave to pay for a slave application before negotiations and setting boundaries have even started?

Lankyslaveboy
Posted

Following this post, I was have that same issue with mistresses aswell

Posted

Short answer

In most cases you're going to pay that *** and never see/hear from them again

Slightly Longer answer

I know a few ladies who do this who I know are legitimate.   But they do it for various reasons.  So if someone is like "I want to be your slave" they reply "you failed my first instruction on my profile which was to apply with a tribute" and it shuts down the conversation.   It's usually a small nominal amount if they DO pay she will at least give them the time of day to discuss the application and give you a little bit of time and feedback.

Some do it to be very clear what is expected.  There are ladies I know do not charge for the application but it's made extremely clear that if you are accepted there will be a regular monthly tribute.  Or some maybe also include a small charge (which covers their time reading/replying)

But, these are ladies who are all very easily verifiable.  They have verified profiles on a number of platforms and are very easy to establish are real.

I've never paid a slave application.  But I have paid a deposit (to someone who was real, who we then went on to play or do whatever it was we agreed) 

-

The problem is, of course, is the scammers present themselves *as if* they are somebody like that - and yeah, you're going to pay the application and they're gone.

Some obvious flags is if somebody contacts you and directly asks for *** - or if you contact them and that they would want payment of any sort comes as a complete surprise to you. 

Posted

The only payment i would pay is if I was going to someones house or my house and being a slave or if I was in a slave relationship with someone. There's absolutely no chance I'm talking with someone for 30 minutes then being asked to pay for something it's just not legit to me. It was only 3 days ago I helped one of them make a onlyfans page and snapchat, it was just to obvious that she was after *** so I told her theres better ways to make *** than to rip people off. If I'm that desperate I'd go spend £50 on a prostitute atleast you know what your getting lol

Posted

Rule of thumb, if they're asking for *** before you ever meet or talk or anything, it's a scam.

Posted

John there are many kinds. Most who ask for *** up front you’ll never hear from again once the *** is paid. There are verified Mistresses who are paid for their services by you but that normally happens once conversations have begun. Read their profiles before replying or reaching out. They’re are some shady people out there just in it for a quick buck.

Posted

It happens all the time... the worst one is saying that there is a fee to buy them from their current owner.. well, i wouldn't buy a coffee from someone i couldn't see making it

Posted

There is the Kink that is called Findom, the problem is weeding through the scammers from the genuine ones. There is nothing wrong with this is both parties consent to it.  The problem with the scammers is they take your *** for not much back in return then when you refuse to pay more sometimes they try to blackmail you, so please be very careful. 

Not every Domme in here is into Findom it's about finding them and making a good first impression,  do not message with " Please can I be your slave". 

Posted

Thank you for that information Mis TemptressM. I’m new to the lifestyle and being a “newbie” trusting is scary. I was fortunate enough on Saturday evening to have first encounter. .... I did as much checking as I could and it ended up being one of the most sensual, erotic experience I’ve ever had.

Posted (edited)

A financial interest ist EVERY time just a scam! It's like buying the absolution, you can pay whatever you want, but if you really get what you paid for?! I don't think so! :P 
But for real, there arte dominant women out there, that try to find someone to play with. And sure, you maybe have to invest some ***, but most likely for toys, cuffs or something like that. Things you will use in your session, that also cost nothing more than a normal, nice, get to know each other evening in the bar, at home or wherever you spend some time together.

If someone try things like that here, without any kind of financial interest sign, report them! Everybody should do that every time this happens. Just to help each other preventing this waste of time, because when you want to meet someone real, it's a frustrating, time consuming procedure sorting out all those fakers and scammers ... :confused: :confounded:

Good luck, have a nice stay and stay save :smiley:

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

It comes down to this. There are those unwilling to tribute, those willing to tribute, and those who derive extreme pleasure from tributing. The latter are usually people who enjoy total power exchange. Think of it like this. In the society we live in, *** is associated with power. If a sub/slave is willing to relinquish power to their owner in every other area, why not financially? Giving monetarily to an owner, someone you hold in a high regard, is gratifying for some. In certain instances, a small tribute is a prerequisite for a dominant’s time and energy. A way to weed the time wasters from those actually willing to show their seriousness through action. It takes effort to get to know, educate, and train a sub/slave. There is no assurance that they will commit, even if a contract is signed. It can become draining. A chance that the dominant is not willing to take. Sending a monetary gift, says thank you for your effort, I respect your time and am not out to waste it. It increases the likelihood of follow through because the sub/slave is now invested. The specifics (amount of tribute, frequency given, method of payment, etc) is determined by the dominant. Each dynamic is different, so it’s best for the details to be agreed upon by the involved parties. Pros, usually require a deposit for the same reason. Preparing the space, getting dressed up for a session, and investing in any necessary equipment is a lot to do with no guarantee. If *** is a hard limit for you, letting that be known upfront is best. It may or may not be a dealbreaker. Do not, however, verbally attack someone if it is. That’s unnecessary and won’t change their mind. If you two aren’t on the same page, just keep it moving. There are many dominants who don’t require tribute. In my experience, being straight forward about what I require, then taking the time to get to know my potential slave, answering any questions within reason (not the “what are you going to do to me?” type) has resulted in me meeting some good people over the last few years. It is all about quality as opposed to quantity for me. I have found that when there is respect, chemistry, and common interests it is enjoyable. There is no fun in something that feels empty or transactional.

One of the most important things to remember if you are ok with or enjoy the idea of findom, is tributing is just a part of servitude. Not the entirety of it.

Posted
8 hours ago, Stefboi91 said:

It was only 3 days ago I helped one of them make a onlyfans page

But, if someone has an OnlyFans page they've had to verify their identity - so you know they are who they say they are.   

8 hours ago, Stefboi91 said:

If I'm that desperate I'd go spend £50 on a prostitute atleast you know what your getting lol

Not very much for £50. 

Posted

Yeah I’ve found the same. Generally the moment they ask I’m instantly put off :/

Posted
5 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Not very much for £50. 

That's what their trying to charge for slave applications and you've obviously never been to Amsterdam lol

Posted

As much as I accept the arguments, I think it comes down to what you actually want, e.g.; a short-term or even one-off fix or something longer and more meaningful and long term.
If long term, of course there will be an exchange as indeed there is in a vanilla relationship. For myself, why would I want to pay a fee to talk to someone I may not even like when I get to know her better - just seems ridiculous and like they have some inflated opinion of themselves which is enough for me to not want to waste my time on them.

Posted

I never thought I would find myself defending Findom. This is a perfectly valid area of our community and we do not, I repeat we do not kink shame people.

Alas there is a habit among us guys to try to belittle and denigrate the Domme community. You will find frauds in every area of life from insurance, online stores, malware, virus ware, and the list goes on and on.

To expect frauds to not be attracted to a whole bunch of horny guys like bees round a honey pot is unfair and unreasonable.

The Findom community has a very long history and at least in the UK has been keeping High Court Judges, and Members of Parliament reminded of their school days for a long time.

Of course it is reasonable to ask for tribute, you do not have to pay it do you.
*Gets off soap box*

Posted
2 hours ago, Stefboi91 said:

That's what their trying to charge for slave applications and you've obviously never been to Amsterdam lol

Now I was in Alkmaar in 2007 and it was €35 for 15 minutes then / €50 for 30 mins.   So even if the price has remained about static, 30 mins isn't very much haha

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Now I was in Alkmaar in 2007 and it was €35 for 15 minutes then / €50 for 30 mins.   So even if the price has remained about static, 30 mins isn't very much haha

I've been to alkmaar and the cheese markets 🤣🤣🤣 and the point is you still know what your paying for and your not getting ripped off are you

Posted
41 minutes ago, Stefboi91 said:

I've been to alkmaar and the cheese markets 🤣🤣🤣 and the point is you still know what your paying for and your not getting ripped off are you

to be fair, I was looking for the cheese market.... haha

I think it's always important to kinda know.  Like I say above in most cases someone is going to pay it and the person is going to disappear.  But, in some cases I know there are those who do it as a legitimate part of a process.   I think there's largely of course a case of "if I was even accepted, would this be what I want?" 

Posted

Never have had to do a slave application lmao, I wouldn’t suggest it. A good dom will take their time to get to know you and know how dedicated you are to serving them.

Posted

i totaly agree and will steal that text for introduction

Posted

ehind that u have fat guys who is using you for milking *** from you for them