Giving away GF

Potentialuser12345

Potentialuser12345
Posted

hi everyone, I would love you input and guidance on a topic. I have a gf if 1 year and I want to "give her away" to a guy or girl at a club or rave, places like that. I'm not into having her sleep with them but simply having her make out with somebody else. For anyone that saw *** squad with Jared leto as the joker, he gave away his girlfriend to a guy as a present, but did it in a masculine and sexy way. Does anyone have any info as to what this action is called and where I could learn about it? Also if you have any ideas as to how to set it up and how to go about it, it would be great. Shes OK with it by the way

Thank you

Posted

How does she feel about this?

Posted

I haven’t come across this. Only sharing your submissive to others - that’s usually if you own them.

Posted

I'm sceptical but I'll entertain the notion.

To set it up.  You need to find someone you can trust.   Get to know people who go to the clubs you are planning on visiting (which is probably going to be well into next year...) and think who you would enjoy seeing her with or who is deserving.

Discuss in advance with them - what you would like to do, what you are OK with them doing - and then, at an appropriate time - voila.

-

But to be honest, you could just as easy go to a fetish club and have her with you and approach people and say "would you like to kiss my girlfriend" 

Posted

It sounds like you are interested in a milder form of "cuckolding".  Here is a short article on that subject:

https://www.fetish.com/cuckold/

Posted

I can’t see the point of giving her away if he can’t do anything with her? You won’t see many men jumping on that. It’s look like you want to see her with someone else but on a platonic way. I would elaborate on your mind set but it’s prob too private to say it on here. 
you could just put an ad on fetish sites or swingers sites.
i can’t think of a name for it as I never heard of this before. 

Posted

I hope you have communicated your exact wishes with your girlfriend. As @phoenyx said this is similar to a minor form of cuckholding and things can get ugly very fast. Discuss what is allowed and what is not and make sure that the person who you are giving her away to knows this and follows it. This is something that can permanently damage your relationship if taken lightly.

Posted

The are certain clubs (usually swinger's clubs) you can go to where I've know this to happen, xtasia is one of the best I can recommend been there myself and the staff are awesome and overall has a very chilled vibe.

You can approach others and them approach you and they / you may ask if they are interested in what your saying and state the limit is obviously not to go beyond kissing. Worst they can say is no and if they try to take it further which most won't they get an instant ban from the club if you inform security that they didn't take no or follow limits you set in place.

You may be surprised despite what some have said how many guys would be willing to just kiss, they probably would like more if offered but they may also be just happy with a kiss. In my experience this has been the case anyway 😊

Word of warning please be certain it is what you are both interested in and that you discuss limits, doing things like this without discussing it first can destroy a relationship and can effect a partners confidence.

If you are any specific questions for me your welcome to ask 😊

Posted
11 minutes ago, AnimeBlonde said:

You may be surprised despite what some have said how many guys would be willing to just kiss, they probably would like more if offered but they may also be just happy with a kiss. In my experience this has been the case anyway

gonna be honest - if someone was going around a club with a pretty lady and offering kisses and it was definitely consensual - I'd probably indulge.   I have with stuff where someone has been dragged around a club with a marker pen to be written on

Posted
13 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

gonna be honest - if someone was going around a club with a pretty lady and offering kisses and it was definitely consensual - I'd probably indulge.   I have with stuff where someone has been dragged around a club with a marker pen to be written on

Haha I don't blame you, it can be fun for everyone involved and doesn't have to go further but key is it being consensual as you say

Now if it was good in the dark ink I'd be there 😉😆

Posted
On 7/15/2020 at 7:22 AM, Potentialuser12345 said:

I'm not into having her sleep with them but simply having her make out with somebody else.
Thank you

Need to know exactly what you want to do with your gf? Either sex is involved or not? 
make out is technically having sex but then you said not sleeping with ? 
@AnimeBlondenot mentioned any kissing? 

Posted

I think I did mention kissing but if I didn't sorry let me rephrase .

With consent of all parties involved at some clubs it is more than acceptable and sometimes welcomed to ask if another male would like to kiss you partner and that it will only be a kiss. Just make sure your setting your lines and limits clearly and have fun 😉

Posted

Perhaps you could entrust the partner whom happens to be yours and your girlfriends friend or members of the club that you both know very well and that they are comfortable and know when to stop and will stop when asked to stop.  You could set up dancing,  playing games , kissing, sitting on others laps, passing food to another mouth in between the idea your girlfriend could try teasing you by flirting with another with your consent and that she is comfortable to do so without damaging your relationship. Of course theres a huge price to pay if it goes all wrong but that depends how much trust are you both willing to hold upon and make it work because you both want to have this experience. 

Cannot stress this enough , really seriously think before you act and communicate with her at all times and be beside her at all times and ensure she is comfortable throughout , as your deed may be left as a regret to your relationship. I hope you find your way. All the best ! ☘️ : ) 

Posted

Like others have said this is wrapped up into communication and trust. You have to trust all partners involved and clear communication. I'm not saying it can't be done because I have seen it done with other couples but it takes a good amount to make it work.  The problem that lies just below the surface is that it is unlikely that the willing male that gets your gf will just want to make out and kiss her.  There are some respectable men and even women out there who will but plenty more who will want more.