Clunk click

Starchy

Posted

My wife and I like many decided to try to liven up our sex life’s so it was my idea to suggest that we wrote down our fantasies and then swap our pieces of paper to see what the other thought to my amazement it came out that both of us wanted to try a little bit of female domination.

my wife who worked in an office and ran The payroll was very organised so she decided to go on the Internet and read different accounts of female domination after about a week we were out drinking and my wife suggested that we should start tonight so be in a red ***ed male I agreed to my amazement When we got home everything was organised she told me to strip which I followed quickly. She then took hold of my cock and decided to use it like a lead as she started walking up the stairs I was getting excited she pulled me into the bedroom and pushed me over onto the bed I didn’t struggle in anyway as I was enjoying it.

she tied my arms to the legs of the bed and then started stripping down to a fantastic sight of extremely sexy underwear. She reached over to the chest of drawers next to the bed and out of the top drawer brought a riding crop which she dutifully used by tapping it on my penis which both excited me and realisation that I couldn’t stop her this seem to stimulate my wife to the point of getting a little bit more harsh in her Administration of the crop I just wonder if this is normal and a way of starting a stronger female domination relationship as we had some of the best sex ever

Posted

I'm sure that Mrs. Pasty has read up a lot but often we dont see the more fundamental elements to BDSM and Power Swapping such as discussions of limits both hard and soft , safewords, aftercare and the style of play such as anticipation of planning of a scene vs letting it come naturally.

Posted

She was likely ‘in the moment’, if it becomes too much, just set up a safe word or tell her to not be so harsh. If you’re not complaining and the sex was great then there are no issues here ahah