Caught part 5

Ch****

Posted

The vibrations from the belt tease me for what feels like hours before finally dying away and stopping. The loss of the pleasure however soon allows me to notice the strain starting to build in my shoulders, from my arms being pulled tightly up my back. My jaw is also starting to ache, and drool has covered most of the front of my body. I roll my shoulders, trying to get some respite as I lay tossing on my mattress in an attempt to get comfortable.  Somehow despite my discomfort, exhaustion overcomes me and pulls me into sleep…only to be disturbed moments later as the belt fires up once more, restarting its teasing cycle.

The teasing continues all night, every time I fall asleep I’m instantly woken by another round of intense vibrations. Time seems to drag and lose all meaning, I’m now torn between exhaustion and my physical need, which is only interrupted by pangs of hunger. I find myself increasingly aware of the pressure in my bladder as the night passes, and despite my best efforts to resist adding more to my feelings of ***ness and ***, I find myself squatting over the grate in the centre of the room to relieve myself, feeling the urine splashing up onto my calves.

By the time morning finally comes, I find I’m barely able to string a thought together. All I can focus on is the basic needs of my body – food, sleep, and orgasm, the urgency of each waxing and waning depending on where my focus is at the time. I feel dirty, covered in dried sweat, saliva, and urine as well as dust and dirt from the floor. My hair must be a mess, stuck to my face. I feel wild, yet ***, like a captive ***. My shoulders and jaw have passed the point of *** and settled into a dull ache.

As the light touches the far wall of the room, I hear the lock open and I rise to a sitting position on my mattress, all attention on the door. He walks in, ignoring me, and once more carries a tray over to the table before taking a seat. My stomach growls as he uncovers a plate of food, what smells like a cooked breakfast. I ***ly find myself standing and walking over, overcome by my hunger as the pangs in my stomach begin again. He smiles and looks at me as I walk over, pulled short of the table by the chain on my collar. “hungry?” he asks as he cuts some of the food and chews it slowly. I nod eagerly, focused on his plate. “well if you behave, I’ll get you some breakfast. On your knees.” I whine a little in complaint, but my hunger drives me to obey.

As I settle on my knees, the belt fires up again slowly vibrating and thrusting inside me. I half moan and half whimper as my need is reignited, arching back as I thrust my hips against the belt. I hear him chuckle, though I find myself unable to focus on anything other than the pleasure coursing through my body – and the overwhelming frustration which almost brings me to tears each time it stops. Again, this seems to go on forever, my moans and whimpers as I fall to the ground accompanying the sounds of his cutlery as he eats his breakfast.

The vibrations die away as I hear him put the cutlery down and sit back with a sigh. He’s smiling as he says “that was quite the show you put on”. I glare at him and grumble around the gag, still trying to catch my breath but feeling my cheeks flame with embarrassment. I struggle to sit up, wincing at the *** in my shoulders as I do so. He pushes himself up from his chair and moves to stand behind me. I grunt in *** as he releases my hands one by one and gently massages my shoulders. As he does so, the vibrations start again but stay low and gentle, the thrusting shallow and intermittent, teasing. He speaks matter-of-factly, though by now I can hear the evil smile in his voice “I’m going to remove your gag in a few minutes and ask you to make a decision, think carefully before you answer. I’m going to ask you whether you would like breakfast, or an orgasm…you may only have one or the other, so think carefully. This may be the only time you get offered the chance for either of those needs to be met today.”

When he’s finished massaging and manipulating my arms and shoulders and I start to be able to move them again, he clips my wrist cuffs together behind my back with a short chain. I whine as I hear the snick of two more padlocks and pull on the chain. He chuckles as he releases the gag and pries it out from between my teeth “I could add more restraint again if you’re not happy with that…I thought I’d be nice and give your arms a rest. So…have you decided? Breakfast or orgasm? Which will it be?”

I groan as I open and close my mouth a few times, working the strain from my jaw. I try to think through the fog in my brain, struggling to process the choice he’s giving me. Despite the teasing down below, my stomach wins as it cramps once more, and my voice is hoarse as I croak “breakfast please”. He nods and pats me on the head as the vibrations die away, praising me “good girl, but you’ll address me as Master or Sir if I permit you to talk”.

He walks over to the table, returning with a silver bowl and standing over me, eyebrow raised as he waits. I glare at him, but the cramping in my stomach ***s me to swallow my pride. I can’t manage another day without food, I need strength if I’m to stand any chance of escaping from here. “Breakfast please sir” I almost spit the word at him, unable to hide my resentment. It seems to be good enough for him though as he places the bowl down in front of me.

“Good girl, we’ll work on your attitude later” he states as he moves away. I look at the bowl, turning my nose up at the watery, lumpy looking porridge before turning back to him.

“How am I supposed to eat with my hands behind me? I don’t like porridge, this looks vile…can’t I have cooked breakfast too?”

He stops on his way to the door, an amused look on his face “you really think you’re in any position to be making demands? You’ll take what you’re given, or I might not be nice enough to give you anything next time. I recommend you eat whilst it’s still warm. You’ll figure out how…or do you want me to take it away and you can go another day without? Hm?” I glare at him as he watches me expectantly. As he starts to move towards me, I turn back to the bowl and hurriedly lean forward to take a bite, more concerned about whether I’d manage another day without food than whether I like the taste. I gag slightly on the texture but *** myself to swallow and take another bite.

I glance up and see him watching me for a second before he turns and walks out the door, closing and locking it behind him. Now I’ve started eating, my hunger seems to intensify and I quickly finish what’s left in the bowl, licking it clean. It’s enough to take the edge off the hunger, though not enough to eliminate it completely. I feel the sticky residue left on my face and try my best to remove it using my tongue and wiping it on my shoulder. I sigh in frustration as that only serves to make me feel even more dirty, and finally lie on my mattress. The warm food in my belly combined with my exhaustion makes me drowsy, though I’m prevented from sleeping as the belt begins to fire up once more. I try to fight it, focus on forming some form of plan for escape, but my exhaustion and need make it impossible to focus on anything other than the stimulation.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Wow what a story when can we read more absolutely fantastic