Advice for a friend

wy****

Posted

A friend of mine has met a potential mistress who is asking for a registration fee. I keep telling them it’s a con or they are being used and whatever they do not to send the ***. Please help me convince my friend I am right and it is nothing but a con artist

Posted

It's *probably* a con.

whilst pro-Mistresses usually ask for a deposit (and are really easy to verify they are who they say they are) the concept of a registration fee sets off plenty of red flags here.

Posted

No such thing as a registration fee!

Posted

Thank you so much eyemblacksheep and Saints2494 I knew something was wrong, I’m trying to explain to my friend

Posted

If this is Norma whoever she's just begging for *** under the guise of being a domme. I've already told her it's a cheap thing to do. Unfortunately she isn't the only one. Do tell your friend never, never listen to the send a gift card to show your service. It's all rubbish

Posted

Probably asked to chat in Hangouts too. The true home of all cheap lowlives, fakers and scammers.

Posted

I get it all the time and get sick of people trying to con me

Posted
3 hours ago, wycombe789 said:

A friend of mine has met a potential mistress who is asking for a registration fee. I keep telling them it’s a con or they are being used and whatever they do not to send the ***. Please help me convince my friend I am right and it is nothing but a con artist

Yes for sure she is a Fake Mistress, The best way you can help your friend is to go to munches with him introduce him to your kinky friends then he can find someone.

Posted

Thank you everyone for your advice, no it’s not Norma Dreamway but I will tell my friend to keep an eye out

Posted

I simply ask them to meet me for coffee.. if its a distance I cant travel I ask them to verify via video.. if they are a structured dominant they will have website, social media etc.. otherwise guaranteed scam

Posted

Sounds like it unless its a financial domination mistress. Many professional dommes charge for their time and so they should its their business BUT I would always be warey of anybody who seeks a registration fee in advance just to chat. Easy *** and an easy scam. Unfortunately there are many scammers on here. Daddy dom Andy

Posted

Thank you so much for your advice everyone

Posted

I am not proud from this but yesterday i paid someone and she stopped replying 😂 i did it bc it wasn't that much and i wanted to try bc i been always worried about sending something and that's why I still have no experience lol

Posted

But yeh i have learned from it, no way am gonna do it again in the future

Posted

Couldn’t agree w everyone more. Fake tributes in the form of multiple gift cards. Only wanting to chat on hangouts etc. lots of red flags that unfortunately I’ve learned about the hard way. Best of luck

Posted

Yes, anyone who asks for *** like that will come back for more and more and never stop. The person asking for the *** is likely male, and very good with computers. You'll never see a true photo of who you speak with, and there's no way of getting the *** back. And it may be an underage person, or someone from Ghana or Croatia.. It's all in your head, not real. IMHO

Posted

I don't know how it could be organised but I'd like to see a name and shame area. I know the site and moderators try hard to weed these people out but too often it's after the damage has been done. I'm not against pro-dommes, I'm all for them, let me add that at this point and this site caters well for them. There must be some way, as a community, we can stop these fakes and scammers.

Posted
4 hours ago, Dreamaway said:

I don't know how it could be organised but I'd like to see a name and shame area. I know the site and moderators try hard to weed these people out but too often it's after the damage has been done. I'm not against pro-dommes, I'm all for them, let me add that at this point and this site caters well for them. There must be some way, as a community, we can stop these fakes and scammers.

The problem.

The fakes and scammers use a variety of techniques.  Sometimes they use the same name over multiple platforms.  Sometimes they use someone else's name.  Sometimes they use one persons name with anothers photo. So on.

So naming someone isn't really fair if they're using someone else's name.

I'm also aware that there are, or have been, legitimate users on this site who are also Pro Dommes so it's difficult to just throw someone off because they're using a photo of a professional, in case it is actually them.

But also - if someone is attempting to run a scam, then someone hitting the report button would get them investigated and then hopefully removed *anyway* so naming becomes moot.

I think what's important is to keep people informed of what types of scams there are and how to avoid and stay safe.

Unfortunately, putting this information out there also informs the scammers who, in turn, adjust their style.

-

I think at the most simplest.

1) If somehting seems too good to be true. It probably is.

2) Pro Dommes often ask for deposits. Don't even bother speaking to a Pro if you are not going to pay a deposit

3) If you are going to pay a deposit, make sure they are who they say - you can mostly verify by contacting via a website (this is a usual procedure!) Pros tend not to contact people on dating sites and ask for ***

4) Also be aware of any online stores you are sent to. 

5) Scammers don't just want ***.  Sometimes what they also want is information, either on how they can get around site rules - or photos to help them do so.

Eastbourneguy
Posted

I haven't been here long, and although not a sub myself many "mistresses" are asking for *** or for me to sign up somewhere. Most seem to state they are US based

Posted

I was dumb enough to fall for it, after the one time it happened it was always me the same thing three times in a row! Never send them *** especially if they say it’s so they can put it on their payroll