I just want to serve!

Hugh-miliateMe

Hugh-miliateMe
Posted

So why is it so hard to find a Domme or couple that are interested in the same kink/fetish as me?

I want to serve a lady or couple in their home, completely safely, and with complete devotion to her/them for the period of time that I am with her/them.

I would like to be completely naked and to be under her/their complete control to serve with domestic duties, bringing food and drinks, performing in any way I am instructed and carrying out any and all instructions such as massages, foot worship, (and any other part of the body). I would be willing to be an object of ***, a plaything for her/their complete enjoyment and would be completely subservient.

why can’t I find anyone who would like to be served in this way?

Posted

One big problem is this is something that takes trust.

You effectively want someone to invite you into their home, when you could be anyone.  They then need to deal with a naked stranger in their house.

This is also something that can put pressure on people.  I've often joked I'd love to have someone here to do house work at times, but would it be fair me having someone in to do the dishes, do some cleaning and then just fuck off?  Is it a mouth to feed or someone to be kept entertained when I want to unwind with my wife?

Your fantasy isn't impossible - but someone would really need to have a lot of trust in you first

Posted

Your profile says you joined 3 hours ago, maybe it takes a little more time than that.

Posted
1 minute ago, comehereboy said:

Your profile says you joined 3 hours ago, maybe it takes a little more time than that.

In fairness he may not mean on here, specifically.

Posted

True, but it's still quick to have exhausted the entire app as a resource. Just my opinion.

Posted

I'd followed the assumption that perhaps he'd had a problem on another site.

But, yep, seems rather quick 

Posted

You've got two messages that haven't been opened and really, if you want people to know how you want to be humiliated, then you need to put some effort into writing about what you're looking for. People are not mind readers, nor are they sat on sites like this 24/7, waiting for you. It takes weeks for people to notice what's here and then to consider. They're only really going to react, if you tease/encourage their curiosity in you. Similarly, an image "***ts a thousand words". They want to get an impression of you. Your profile is your opportunity to generate interest in you, to give people the "come and get me" hook. Unfortunately, if you hadn't written this complaint, all anyone knew about you was that you're 57, not single, interested in women and couples, looking for nsa and bdsm lovers. How do people work out your desires, needs and fantasies from such limited information, apart from your name saying you want humiliating? Explain and tell them. Have you actively written to any dommes and couples? Otherwise, you'll join a queue of guys, all the same; disgruntled at not being pounced on. Where's the attraction? It's up to you to communicate and create it.

Posted

as a further thought 

This is something I've somewhat struggled to understand at times

if the motivation is generally serving, help others, doing tasks - you can do a lot worse than volunteering at a charity.   Whilst you couldn't walk round naked - it would otherwise tick the boxes and help people who genuinely need it.

Posted

My top tips:

Write a full profile.

Write a proper ad.

Don't expect to instantly find the situation you seek.

Then e-mail exchange, a vanilla meet or two that will help build mutual trust.

Only then might you be invited into somebodies home and don't expect to be invited to stay for an extended period or stroll around naked as and when you like. You'll probably need to build up to that and find a schedule that works for all parties.

• 6 months later...
Hugh-miliateMe
Posted
On 9/7/2020 at 9:46 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

One big problem is this is something that takes trust.

You effectively want someone to invite you into their home, when you could be anyone.  They then need to deal with a naked stranger in their house.

This is also something that can put pressure on people.  I've often joked I'd love to have someone here to do house work at times, but would it be fair me having someone in to do the dishes, do some cleaning and then just fuck off?  Is it a mouth to feed or someone to be kept entertained when I want to unwind with my wife?

Your fantasy isn't impossible - but someone would really need to have a lot of trust in you first

I wasn’t referring to finding someone directly on here, it was just a general observation.  I have read and taken in all the comments below also and I can see there are issues with inviting a stranger into your home etc  but here’s a thing ..... I guarantee if I was a 25 yo female with the same desire I would have no problem finding a willing participant. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Hugh-miliateMe said:

but here’s a thing ..... I guarantee if I was a 25 yo female with the same desire I would have no problem finding a willing participant. 

while there's truth in this - you miss a point

Straw argument.   You see a post from a lady who wants a domestic house boy who will help around the house - can be permitted to be naked or dressed up if it's what they're into - and will be rewarded with pre-discussed fetishes or activities at her discretion.   (So, one day you might do the jobs then leave, another she may need a foot massage, so on)

What's the worst that could happen from your point of view?

And the things guys worry about most at this juncture is that she might not look like the pictures, or be attractive to them, or whatever.

So, you enthusiastically type away to her.  She is keen to give you a try out, but she asks for £100.  Maybe this is "tribute for her time" especially if she is in any way "hands on" like if you want to be humiliated or extra play - or - perhaps it's a security bond - that she will refund to you at the end of the day if you've done a good job (because if you no show, or do a bad job, the work still needs done and this isn't helping her)

Now what's the worst that could happen?

That you turn up and the address doesn't exist and you've been scammed.  That you do turn up and at the end of the day she isn't satisfied and chases you away and keeps the ***.

And this is the very simple problem.  The things men *** the most when meeting women are (a) she doesn't look like the picture (b) that they'll be scammed or waste ***

The actual worst that could happen is much worse than that - I mean, she could ask to cane you and smash you in the kidneys - or - do something that goes against your agreed limits - but the reason women get more responses is that these aren't the ***s in most men (even if they should be something considered)

And, again, most men wouldn't be too upset if a sexual advance was made that wasn't prenegotiated

--

For women at the other hand - there's obviously a much greater risk 

will this person actually be interesting to be around? will they actually do the tasks I ask them? how will they respond when I say no? giving them my address, if I send them away they now know where I live? If they sexually assault me, it will be difficult for me to prove as the police/law will use that I invited them into my home after meeting them on a fetish site against me.  

So, yep - you have to appreciate the hesitancy 

• 1 month later...