PASSION TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Passion Clues List:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
42 minutes ago, Max432 said:

If I win I don’t have partner to bring with me in Germany passion fair 🤷‍♂️

Take a friend?

Posted
10 hours ago, Allure said:

I still need to find 2 More pieces! .... help someone 🙏

Have sent you a message

10 hours ago, topspur30 said:

Is #4 available on the iOS app? Can’t seem to change news feeds?

Yes it is available, you just might not be looking in the right spot, message me if you still need a hand

9 hours ago, Sherman2020 said:

Cant seem to find #2

Have sent you a message

Posted
34 minutes ago, qtbrat said:

I cannot find the fourth piece

I am unable to message you with help as you have not replied to my previous message, so the system will not allow me to send you another message for 90 days.  So if you would like a hand locating puzzle piece 4, you will need to message me. 

Posted
5 minutes ago, Hillian said:

I’m stuck on 2 still 😟

Have sent you a message 

Posted
1 hour ago, Firewitch said:

How do you send one??

To give one away,  you need to find a member who does not have one already.  Open their profile and it will say whether they have any or not.  If they do not, it will give you the option of gifting one of yours away.  Just remember the further we get into the Treasure Hunt, the site gives away a random one from your own Treasure Chest when you gift, so its good to remember where you found them and which grid and which day they relate to, otherwise it can get confusing trying to work out which one your missing.  Hope this helps. 

Posted
1 hour ago, anicedog97 said:

Gah stuck on 4 hmmm

I tried to send a message to help you but your search criteria is preventing me from doing so, you are welcome to message me if you would still like help. 

Posted
On 9/14/2020 at 4:54 PM, little_dark_princess said:

Don’t be a fool and end up here

I went to my blocked list,nothing there? Not sure where to look <scratches head>!

Posted
10 minutes ago, ZBZB said:

I went to my blocked list,nothing there? Not sure where to look <scratches head>!

Have sent you a message

Posted

Clue # 5 Rules really do matter if you enjoy a good natter 🙊😁

Posted

Clue #5 if you like a good natter, you need to stick to the rules!!!!

Posted

Clue#5 best to read these to make sure your stay in the lobby is a long happy one !!

Posted

It’s good to talk but follow these to keep the peace

Freakygirlcake
Posted
On 9/14/2020 at 9:51 AM, qtbrat said:

I don’t understand where to look for pieces.

Me either!! Lol

Posted

#5 Are chat rules meant to be broken? Shame on you if you do break them 😳

Posted

I’m feeling pretty accomplished.... I managed to find number 5 on my own! 🤣 thank you for your help earlier @PixieDust. X

Posted
On 9/9/2020 at 8:16 PM, Annalou said:

How does it work?

• Every day from Monday September 14 to October 7, I will hide one puzzle piece around the FET universe
  • Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters here in the PASSION Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!
  • Once you've found a missing piece, click on it to earn 30 points and your piece will land in your puzzle "Treasure Chest"
  • We're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away pieces and points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away a piece you can collect it (and points) again.

The most active winner will be gifted with two tickets to the PASSION Fair in Hamburg and a VIP upgrade 🙌 The three most active players will also be upgraded to VIP. Live your passion now 😏

1 hour ago, Freakygirlcake said:

Me either!! Lol

Here are the instructions on how to play above.  Clues are contained in this forum thread and updated daily as a new puzzle piece is found at 3pm UK time.  If you need help catching up you are welcome to message me.