PASSION TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Passion Clues List:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Freakygirlcake
Posted

So I can collect only one a day then? So

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Freakygirlcake said:

So I can collect only one a day then? So

As of today there are 5 available to collect and an additional one will be released each day at 3pm UK time until there are 24 in total.  So right now you can go and collect the 5 available ones , the clues for all 5 are contained within this forum thread.  

Edited by PixieDust
Spelling mistake
Posted

Still can't find #4....I've looked where I'm pretty sure the clue is leading me. Any tips? 😁

Posted

I can't find #4 at all, I've scoured the place you've hinted at and there's nothing 

Posted
15 hours ago, Abi-1965 said:

Still can't find #4....I've looked where I'm pretty sure the clue is leading me. Any tips? 😁

12 hours ago, maskedoncam said:

I can't find #4 at all, I've scoured the place you've hinted at and there's nothing 

9 hours ago, phinx said:

Im struggling to find clue 4 help please xoxo

Have sent you all a message

Posted

For selective reading you come here, just follow the rules

Posted

Not sure why but puzzle piece 6 has been released early and way early so here is your clue:

Clue # 6  When you can’t open the lock, you may need a different key 🔒🔑🔓

Posted

Puzzle piece has dropped early today 😳 Clue#6 this can be changed if you need back in, but don't forget it this time!!!

Posted

Clue#6 keep this to yourself or you may have to change it!!

Posted

Thanks for the clues everyone, I'm actually up to date.

Posted

I’m having a blonde moment! .... and I’m new to this site! .... I need more clues please! X 

Posted (edited)

Any help with Clue 3 gratefully appreciated, as otherwise, for the first time ever, I am up to date with one of these!

- Have now found it

Edited by Paula247
To show resolved
Posted

I’ve worked it out! ....Better late than never!
Thanks for the clues all. X

Posted
2 hours ago, Nylon-Nellie said:

#6 How often do you change yours?

I take it you don't mean knickers 🤷