Deception......

PixieDust

Posted

Pixie, tears rolled down my cheeks as I read your poem.... for all of those who have been damaged and most of all, for myself. Thank you.

Posted

Awww pixie I felt like you were telling my story 😘🤗🤗🤗

Posted

Absolutely beautiful in such a melancholy, haunting way. I think everyone who reads this can relate. We’ve all been hurt at least once.

Posted
On 10/11/2020 at 12:47 AM, SadSub said:

Wow. Great words,

Thank you so much 🙏😘

Posted
On 10/11/2020 at 12:54 AM, Fairy-of-Silence said:

Amazing. It also hits too close home. 

Thank you so much 🙏😘 I think hitting home does for many sadly but hopefully those it has hit, can heal and move forward and find what I like to call a bit ''peaceful grace' within. 💗🧚‍♀️

Posted
On 10/11/2020 at 1:02 AM, lil-monster said:

Wow just wow!!!!! 😭This really hit home for me took me back to a time I really didn't like but made me see I'm so much better now and have wonderful amazing people in my life like you my dear *** 👯‍♀️ and my Sir 💗

Thank you my *** 👯‍♀️💗 I know we have spoken about this a great deal and I'm so proud of you and how far you have come on your journey.  I know it's been tough at times, but you are one of the strongest people I know and for that alone I adore you.  Love you always 💗 💗🧚‍♀️

Posted
On 10/11/2020 at 1:05 AM, MuffSparkle said:

Beautifully written Pixie 😍😍😍

Thank you so much my lovely friend 🙏💗🧚‍♀️

Posted
On 10/11/2020 at 1:06 AM, Allure said:

Very well written lovely lady. 😘😘

Thank you so much 🙏💗🧚‍♀️

Posted
On 10/11/2020 at 1:07 AM, Bounty said:

Stunning! And true.... this resonates with me so much. I have no words other than thank you darling womble xxxx

The womble sends you her love 💗 hugs 🤗 and kisses 😘 .......as I know you too  have been on a journey, so bless you always and thank you for being you and thank you for your words. 🙏💗🧚‍♀️

Posted
On 10/11/2020 at 1:18 AM, Firewitch said:

Wow!!!! Being in recovery from narcissistic *** myself,  these words nailed it for me!!!! Incredible writing and so on point for all of us who've survived and come out stronger,  better,  happier and healthier!!!! 

💋🔥💜🔥💋

Thank you for sharing and thank you for your words🙏😘  Firstly I am so sorry this happened to you, I really am. I am glad my words could perhaps be a voice for what you and many others have experienced and hope those like you are able to find their strength, their place of healing and above all their happiness as the journey continues 🤗💗🧚‍♀️

Posted
On 10/11/2020 at 1:19 AM, Psuedom said:

Powerful stuff Pixie... Had to sit down after that one.

I've just finished reading your story "For You" and I have to say equally powerful......so thank you for your words and next time I'll bring a couple of chairs. 🙏💗🧚‍♀️

Posted
On 10/11/2020 at 1:28 AM, Bow2020 said:

Beautiful words

Thank you so much 🙏💗🧚‍♀️

Posted
On 10/11/2020 at 1:34 AM, Boldbald said:

@PixieDust again......your words cut like a clarion called sword ,parting the darkness to light's flight of freedom. Blessed be your wordweaving🙏

Thank you for your words as always..... I love the reference of the clarion, I believe it is also a sword of faith.....so for me I guess I could say that I have faith in words as they come to me and I guess also hope that they will help someone in their healing process. I think that's why I love poetry so much as it can be a place of healing through either writing or sharing.  For me within the dark there is always light but sometimes we need to go through the dark to find light within...... 🤗💗🧚‍♀️

Posted
On 10/11/2020 at 4:13 AM, Curvykate said:

It’s hard to realise when you’ve been tricked and lied to. Thank you Pixie 💜

I am so sorry you have been through this too........  I agree It can be very hard to realise and I guess thats what the narcissist uses as their weapon if you will but I also believe it is their undoing in the end as those lies eventually catch up.  Unfortunately though for many the damage has already been done and that's the sad thing about it all.  Thank you for sharing your words 🤗💗🧚‍♀️

Posted
On 10/11/2020 at 4:32 AM, Meowmowmeow said:

Some people are in too much of a relationship with their own issues to have room for one with you.

This is so very true and thank you for sharing those words, something very much keep in mind 

Thank you  🤗💗🧚‍♀️

Posted
On 10/11/2020 at 4:32 AM, Dee1111 said:

Well written Beautiful, think a lot of us have been there x

Thank you my friend for your kind words and for sharing yours  🤗💗🧚‍♀️ ...... I'm so sorry you have been through this also, I really am.  

Posted
On 10/11/2020 at 7:02 AM, NipsToShow said:

So much truth in those words. Well written. Enjoyed reading this. 

Thank you so much 🙏💗🧚‍♀️

Posted

All I can say right here is,with all my heart thank you for this Pixie thank you so very much 🧚‍♀️🙏💔😘💜

• 3 months later...
Posted
9 hours ago, SPARKY1483 said:

Nicely said v true.

Thank you 🙏💗🧚‍♀️

Posted

My beautiful @PixieDustonce again your words move me so much. The passion and feelings just resonate form your every line, your gift for the written word just so exceptional. I felt every emotion as I read this poem 

You are a true literary goddess as well as a beautiful person . I’m just humbled to call you my friend 🥰🥰.

If you have any doubt about your genius just see how many have viewed this post and know your in a different league to all others.