Posted

Compliments used to make me blush
My ears turn red, give my head a rush,
But soon the compliments turn hollow
Manipulation, a hard pill to swallow
Now, when a compliment comes my way
My heart turns numb.
I think twice before accepting what they say,
Not knowing where their intentions come from.
Do they want something from me?
Probably.
A body, a service,
Is all they see.
So I let them take it,
And in that moment, I feel loved by their task,
But later my heart takes the hit.
You may ask,
Why do I let them leave me in the dirt?
And all I can say is,
I guess Im too used to being hurt.

Posted

Great post. It's hard to find someone who doesn't bend the truth to their advantage. And too only find out when it's too late.

Posted (edited)

And then we do it again, I think in our hearts we look for the best in everyone. Not a fault but it leaves us *** to this.

Edited by Deleted Member
added
Posted

Sigh. Maybe you should treat people how you want to be treated.

Posted

Wow who would be crazy enough to want to leave you a fool I suppose 😉

Posted

You can treat people how you wanted to be treated, but it doesn't always mean this will be reciprocated,

Posted

Annlee_3 my heart goes out to you, I’m sending you hugs. I hope you can find someone to treat you the way you deserve, to be cherished and protected. Xo

Posted

Could you value yourself more? What comes through from this is not how other people treat you (there will always be assholes) but that you allow it. You’re worth better. You are submissive, that doesn’t mean you’re only worth what they decide to give you. Demand more. You deserve more.

Yittlejohn3263
Posted

Wish i could show you better, bc i know how you feel. I dont take stock in what someone says anymore.

Posted

Annlee, I would like you to know that we are ALL SPECIAL in one way or another, so don't sell yourself short with not accepting compliments, or believing that others are only offering them in order to con you into some sort of situation.  There are genuine people out there that see that specialness and would like to know you better because of it.

The other things I would like to say are that you may be submissive, but you are not weak and should be treated with respect.  Unless you want to be treated as a doormat, don't act like one.  YOU have value, and YOU have that gift of submission, and YOU are special, so anyone who wants the opportunity to have you in their life  needs to work at proving they are worthy of you.  That means adhering to your limits, treating you with respect, being honest and open with their communication with you, and working with you in building trust.  If they can't do these things then they should not even rate on your radar and should be cast aside.

Posted

Annlee, I tried to message you but your filters prevented it.  Could you message me please girl because I have a few private things to tell you about.

Posted

MossyBoy is absolutely correct and on point. There are people that genuinely see and appreciate the “special” in others. And MossyBoy says, we are all special in our own way and are all of value to someone.

Being a submissive is a very powerful part of a partnership and should not be taken lightly. I believe true submissives are particularly amazing for so many reasons, probably to complex to go into at this time. Suffice it to say that the world would be one boring and ugly ass place without them.♥️ I too would like to share my thoughts with you if you’d message me. Well said MossyBoy.👍