BLACK SWAN TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Kinky Cuff Clue links:

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

stillstanding
Posted

These cuffs are visible on a PC only right?

Posted
45 minutes ago, stillstanding said:

These cuffs are visible on a PC only right?

The Kinky cuffs are visible on all three versions of the site, Desktop, Mobile Desktop and FET APP.  When you tap on them they will collect and go into your Treasure Chest.  

Posted
28 minutes ago, HornyPanda141 said:

Where should I search for them

The Kinky Cuffs are hidden around the site and clues are left daily in this forum thread.  So you will need to use the clues which will point you in the right direction of where to find each Kinky cuff. If you scroll back through this forum thread you will find the clues for the previous 6 days.  A new clue will be left each day at 9am Uk time when the next Kinky cuff is released on the site.  If you get stuck on one and need help you can post here in the forum and there are many members who are more than happy to help you out with additional clues or help you catch up. 

Posted

This may be a silly question but how do we find members that haven't found a kinky cuff yet? We was lucky and found a profile that had visited us which didn't have one but does the site have a filter etc to find members with no kinky cuffs? Many thanks 

Posted

Clue # 7  Let me point you in the right direction ………. 😋

Posted
26 minutes ago, TheDeuces said:

This may be a silly question but how do we find members that haven't found a kinky cuff yet? We was lucky and found a profile that had visited us which didn't have one but does the site have a filter etc to find members with no kinky cuffs? Many thanks 

I don't think you can, it tells you on their profile 

Posted
29 minutes ago, TheDeuces said:

you can go to the main log in page... and search the members list

Posted

Clue #7 what is the POINT 👈 to all of this!!!!

Posted

Play your cards right then you can collect rewards...

Posted

Clue 7

I am pretty straight talking, I like to get straight to the.........? 😉

Posted

7-  Having them enables you to upgrade for free...

Posted

I gave away a set of cuffs and it has taken number 5 from me but when I go to collect number 5 again it says I have already collected it, what am I doing wrong?

Posted
1 hour ago, Cheekymunky said:

I gave away a set of cuffs and it has taken number 5 from me but when I go to collect number 5 again it says I have already collected it, what am I doing wrong?

are you sure its #5 you've lost.. the clue was, its all about you .. if not cheeky I'm happy for you to message me 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Mz_Whiplash said:

are you sure its #5 you've lost.. the clue was, its all about you .. if not cheeky I'm happy for you to message me 

Yeah it's definitely number 5 that is missing

Posted

Who here thinks that these kinky cuffs are awesome? Just ❤ me some kinky cuffs! Clue #7 was a good point spread.