Recommendation for chastity cage

Tim1972

Posted

Hi all, I have met an online domme and she wants to put me in a cock cage. I hope you guys can help me out. I am what you would call a grower and not a shower. When I am flaccid it is   1 inch and looks like a micro penis. But when I am fully erect I am 5 inches with sizeable girth. I have seen many variety of cages available but I have no experience with this stuff at all. I've seen the micro cages but I imagine those wouldn't work on me in the event I get erect?  I will defer to the  experts on this one. Thank you for any recommendations you could throw my way.  

Posted

so, the first thing you need to make sure is that you get one where the ring isn't fixed - but that there are different sizes.  That may mean you can use a slightly smaller ring with a slightly larger cage

it's really not that much of an issue if your erection is too big for the cage, it'll sharp help keep it in control (and can be a lesson in thinking sexy thoughts) but, yep, make sure there's means of release to hand if say it gets overly uncomfortable or, worse, cuts off ***

for assorted reasons, chastity isn't for everyone and a mental chastity can be as good as anything else.