Dive

Posted

A dear friend once told me there's no wrong way to kink, provided everyone is safe and consensual. However, he said something else that really stuck firm. He said there's different levels, you can jump in puddles to various degrees or you can dive. Diving to him meant bearing your soul, not just physical surrender but a mental bond and connection and makes submission deeper and more meaningful. Is that possible? Has anyone here established that deeper bond? How have you gone about it?

Posted

@beautifulloser, I agree that there is no wrong way to kink. Important thing is that it’s safe and consensual. One can tread water cautiously and incrementally or just dive into it. Diving into it as its own risk of being drowned or overwhelmed as it can be intense and make you feel used or ***. As for the bond, yes I would recommend that you take your time to get to know each other just like relationship, build the bond and trust (dipping your toes in water before taking five or plunge). Once you have connection, it will seem natural to surrender, establish a deeper bond. Yes it can be achieved. I have established similar bonds and it can be very gratifying.

Posted
23 hours ago, BeautifulLoser said:

A dear friend once told me there's no wrong way to kink, provided everyone is safe and consensual. However, he said something else that really stuck firm. He said there's different levels, you can jump in puddles to various degrees or you can dive. Diving to him meant bearing your soul, not just physical surrender but a mental bond and connection and makes submission deeper and more meaningful. Is that possible? Has anyone here established that deeper bond? How have you gone about it?

I dive. To the very depths.

Did it with LazyPirate during impact play.

Do it now with Fen.

I can't just dip my toes in. It's total submersion for me, it has to be. I need that emotional connection, spiritual connection. That trust, intimacy.

I bear my soul. Connect with fellow spirits 🙏

Posted

Diving is fine. It's also a good way to think of it.

Splashing about in puddles is fine too.

Remember when diving you need two things.

A good dive buddy.

Proper time to decompress after your dive and the right support.

Posted

You want it all? You gotta give it all. You have to love enough to let yourself need someone. Watch the actions. Forget the talk. Find the sincere one. Then fall. That means losing control. Good luck.

Posted

in learning to swim

A lot of people like being at a comfortable depth and enjoying what they're doing.  But, what is comfortable to one person, differs for another.

Some people have aspirations to go out into the deep end.  Some do not.  Both are fine.

You can make it to the deep end through gradually working your way there.  Or you can dive straight in.  Whilst either are fine... if you dive in beyond your depth, you certainly need a lifeguard you can trust. Otherwise you'll drown.

And, not wanting to dive in doesn't mean you don't trust the other person.  I mean, swimming with them is trust in itself.