How I got a fart fetish

Posted (edited)

Hiya everyone, so I know what it sounds like... fart fetish... sounds weird, i don't really care if its weird because I am extremely aroused by it...

How did you get into it?

Ill tell you my first experience.

It all started when I was going down on my partner with her legs up in the air, she was squirming, giggling and thoroughly enjoying my slithering tongue, she suddenly stopped moving and gave a small whimper and without warning she ripped an incredibly potent fart right into my face, at first I was like what the hell just happened... and sure it smelled at first, but to my amazement all of I could feel my cock getting harder and harder by the second, to the point that I wanted more... when I finally glanced at my partners face, she had this look of utter horror... like what just happened?!?! She said that she is soo embarrassed and I had to explain to her that its not an issue at all and that its perfectly normal... from that point I transitioned into telling her that it actually gave me a massive hard on and that it aroused me, suddenly her horrified face turned into a smirk, and she said oh really?? She went on to push my head back down towards her pussy and told me to carry on eating her out, about 10 seconds into it, it hit me, like a blast from a cannon! A triumphant horn blowing for about 5 seconds, upon the fart escaping the confines of her ass, the pushed my head down lower so that my lips and tongue were now in direct contact with her sphincter taking in all that she had to offer...  

That is how I got into my fart fetish... 

Edited by Deleted Member
Spelling mistakes
Posted

It's nice that your partner was that open and accepting of it.

Posted

Yes she was, not very often you find someone that's willing to do what makes you happy despite not being into it themselves 

Posted
4 hours ago, KinkyJay-1 said:

Yes she was, not very often you find someone that's willing to do what makes you happy despite not being into it themselves 

Well, at least she could relax, and not worry about shame of relieving herself.

Posted

I learnt that in a situation like that, how you act and behave has a massive impact on how your partner would react... show them genuine interest and don't push too hard... and if they oblige then good job 👌🏻

1 minute ago, SidoraxVonCreep said:

Well, at least she could relax, and not worry about shame of relieving herself.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I don't mind if they fart at any time except if I have my tongue in their arse.

• 11 months later...
Posted

My sugar baby keeps threatening to do this when I’m rimming her. At first I was put off, now I can’t wait for the day when she lets one rip. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 1/29/2022 at 8:07 PM, Pet_Johnny said:

My sugar baby keeps threatening to do this when I’m rimming her. At first I was put off, now I can’t wait for the day when she lets one rip. 

dude thats hot has she done it yet?

Posted
5 minutes ago, fartboy30 said:

dude thats hot has she done it yet?

Not yet but I’m pretty sure she’s going to this Saturday when we celebrate my birthday. She keeps teasing me about a special surprise 😈

Posted
On 1/29/2022 at 8:07 PM, Pet_Johnny said:

My sugar baby keeps threatening to do this when I’m rimming her. At first I was put off, now I can’t wait for the day when she

2 minutes ago, Pet_Johnny said:

Not yet but I’m pretty sure she’s going to this Saturday when we celebrate my birthday. She keeps teasing me about a special surprise 😈

dlets one rip. 

you are so lucky man! May i ask how old she is?

Posted
11 minutes ago, fartboy30 said:

you are so lucky man! May i ask how old she is?

I sent her to Florida last week to enjoy her 26th birthday.

• 6 months later...
Posted
I am a gay male who developed a fart fetish and a Ass Worship and Ass Eating Fetish for Men. Guys played pranks on me in wrestling! If they got an opportunity to put me into a FACESIT HOLD they would Fart in my face while my face was tightly wedged in their Ass. One Guy bragged about face farting other guys. The first time he did it me, i did not like it at first. But he kept doing it to me, and it started turning me on, much to my shock! Being forcibly face sat while another guy farted in my face and laughed at me and humiliated me verbally turned me on . Being face sat and face farted as the humiliated loser of the wrestling match really turned me on! I kept this a SECRET! It has been a INTENSE TURN ON ever since then. Only a few DOM MALES have enjoyed farting in my face since college. Only a few Male DOMs and Master's who enjoy humiliating their Ass Worship SUBS have gladly done this to me. However, if you take a look at Twitter: You will see the Eproctophila (Fart Fetish) that many Men and some Women have. Any MEN who like to Fart in other Men's Faces on here? Please share your experiences. Thanks, Gay MaleAssLicker4Men
Posted
I also love to EAT a Man's Ass! This has been an easy fantasy with Men, but not all Men. If you love to EAT Male Ass, please share Your experiences. Another fantasy is called a BREEZY RIM JOB: A man farts in my Face while I EAT His Ass. Anyone tried this as the Male Top or Bottom Ass Eater?