Wax Play and Ice Play

Nylon-Nellie

Posted

Afternoon.

I am currently researching Wax Play and Ice Play. I have found a wealth of info about Wax Play and Ice Play as two seperate kinks, but none for them as one kink together. I am wanting to know about dripping wax onto a body then using ice cubes to smear the wax around on a body. Would it be a case of combining the two together as one?

Any pointers, etc will be greatly appreciated.

Ta muchly.

Nellie xx.

Almost-evil665
Posted

the wax hardens on contact with the skin , ice will just speed up the process, in short you wont be smearing any wax with an icecube

Posted

I saw some vids of it,and it looks great :3 Is it possible,that woman could be aroused or have orgasm from it? I was wonderin' about it (cause we don't know a lot about body)

Posted

🙏 greetings Nylon-Nellie.........well,funnily enough am also exploring the combination of the wax & ice.......from the sensory sensual aspect. I have found that the combination leads to a quicker hardening process.......but by applying ice firstly to skin ,to melt point ,boths cools the skin and provides a water film on horizontal areas ,that leave smaller,cooler wax droplets that can glide on the skin as well as . By experimentation ,am hoping to find a hot/cold......both in *** n contrast sensations. Using both ,on myself,i have no need for the cooler melt point wax.......mere personal preference......am introducing into current dynamic......please feel free to pm me or us,should you wish to exchange thoughts....big tribeVibe🙏

Posted

Use the ice first that make the wax feel hotter

Posted

@Boldbald Thank you for your post and your helpful insight with it. Will end up dropping you a line or two at some point.

@TazzAbby Thank you for your tip, will give this a try.

@Almost-evil665Thank you for your tip.