FUN FACTORY TREASURE HUNT

Jo****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Fun Factory Treasure Hunt Clue Links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
1 hour ago, Ami-babi said:

Can anyone help Me find which piece I’m missing please many thanks

1 hour ago, Amirhz99 said:

I have problem with #8

Have sent you both a message 

Posted
1 hour ago, Amirhz99 said:

I have problem with #8

we are only onto number 5

Posted

So I gifted #5, went back to where it was originally and it’s not reappeared. Do they reappear in different places?

Posted
16 minutes ago, Rochester_Kent_Andy said:

So I gifted #5, went back to where it was originally and it’s not reappeared. Do they reappear in different places?

Have sent you a message

Posted
4 hours ago, andy_saffa_ said:

How does this work

In the app it’s in the setting then top. Look through the comments for each clue for each #. In the browser it’s top right “Fun Factory Treasure Hunt” click on it and then click it again there you going to see # click on the # go to the bottom to read the clue to see where you can find it and repeat w each #

Posted
8 hours ago, Mistresskyle86 said:

How does this work?

Details of how to play are listed below,  clues can be found by scrolling back through this forum thread. 

On 1/12/2021 at 7:47 PM, JordiStar said:

How does it work?

• Every day from 15th January until 7th February you can find a new puzzle piece somewhere in the community.
  • Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!
  • Once you've found a missing piece, click on it to earn 30 points and your piece will land in your puzzle "Treasure Chest"
  • Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away pieces and points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away a piece you can collect it (and points) again.

Three winners will be gifted a VIP upgrade and a surprise from Fun Factory 🎠 Ready? Set. Go!

Use code FETISH2021 for 15% off at Fun Factory

Posted

Clue #6 if you like me I may just like you back 🧐

Posted (edited)

#6 ... *wink wink* who likes me ?

Edited by Mz_Whiplash
Posted

Clue # 6 if you have admirers you’ll find them here

Posted

Clue #6 is definitely the most likable clue so far

Posted

Clue#6 position #21 who loves you baby?