Is age a factor in who you'll play with?

Posted
I just reread my answer up to 20ish years junior is my limit, older usually up to about 10years my senior.
Posted
I’m 26 and I definitely have found that I prefer a man who is older. It’s all about personal preference, if you’re doing nothing wrong then what is the problem? - then the only thing you will get is judgement and people will judge everything, you just need to not care ! I definitely don’t. There are far too many people who judge. They’re all small minded , or jealous. You do you. What works for you. Who cares what anyone else thinks? They’re not worth worrying about if they have a bad opinion on something that isn’t wrong.
Posted
I’m 21 & no because I feel as if older partners have more experience but it could still be the other way around
Posted
Middle aged and older sure, I'm in my prime at 44,I just don't like all the teaching I look for people my age and my level.if you can't tell if you click with someone,you probably don't.the best sex I've ever had started over a game of pool.i love Rory kittens answer, feel the same way.kudos and happy kinking
Posted

I'm 25 and I for sure prefer a Dom woman who is older anywhere from 25-30yrs older idk I don't think it's wrong as long as it's legal. We're all adults here right. For me I'm not sure I can put my finger on the reason I like older maybe just the power dynamic idk

Posted
Not at all, as a matter of fact I prefer woman who are way younger, or way older than me
Posted
When vanilla dating, yes. However, recently much younger men have been showing interest in every aspect. I've certainly expanded my age ranges
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I prefer older, but am somewhat flexible
Posted
Age difference can be fun and very hot (a much younger person choosing to be with someone who is their parents age). There is a great dynamic there.
But as that moves into life outside of kink, in my experience it’s usual hard to stay more than lightly connected. Doesn’t mean you can’t play and play however!
Posted
I prefer women younger like ages 25-35. They make me feel younger
Posted
Let me tell you all something I hooked up with to genital man in there 70's. And they still got it going they party like I use to in my 20's.I in fact have to go home to recover. So why is there so much interest in ageism just stop!
and enjoy in life experiences.
Posted
If you connect with them or they are into older guys any age is acceptable as long as they are over 18.
Posted
55 minutes ago, zaragoza885 said:

I'd like to hear a woman's point of view

there are many, many women already commented on this thread

Posted
I feel as if these young guys are still learning about a woman and what it takes to satisfy them but an older man knows what it takes to treat and satisfy a woman. With this being said would think an older man would be the way to go you know someone with experience and willing to teach just stating my own opinion😏
Posted
I'm 40. The average age I train is 21. But 18 to 25 is normal.
Posted

I don't buy into ageism,but the one big problem with older men is keeping a hard on.There isn't much anyone can do with a soft
c**k!

Posted
Not all men have a hard time. I am 54. I enjoy sex longer and my hardon is with out medication.
  • 11 months later...
Posted
What I’ve found here is many many younger men like older women and are very bold about it and older men like younger women. So there really must be something to it. I prefer older men, but I get much more interest from younger. And I do like attention. 😅
Posted
Generally not though I prefer older women.
Posted
9 hours ago, Gingerish said:
What I’ve found here is many many younger men like older women and are very bold about it and older men like younger women. So there really must be something to it. I prefer older men, but I get much more interest from younger. And I do like attention. 😅

I can understand liking the attention I do but its more about the experience someone brings to the table. Someone younger wouldn't know what buttons to push or what parts of your body are most sensitive or arouse you the most. Only an older man would be able to make that happen but to each his own😏

Posted
Currently, as long as my partner is of legal age is the standing rule. Though, I do tend to seriously only entertain women that are +/- 10 years of me. And even then, my wife still finds a way to make it creepy. As for experience due to age.... Age is not always a tell all.
Posted
I'm 25 and I don't feel comfortable dating anyone under 21 now, but older than me is much more flexible. I'm also trans (ftm nonbinary) and a sub and I need a partner experienced enough to know how to dom (and caregive!) respectfully but also confidently. My primary partner is in their mid 40s and sometimes it feels weird for us but we've worked through it! I'm a bit more experienced than most kinksters I've met in my age group, so sometimes dating a bit older is necessary for me. I started doing SW immediately after turning 18, so I got a lot more hands-on experience than my same-age peers.