Is age a factor in who you'll play with?

Posted

I guess it depends on the type of “play”, but I’ve always preferred older. There seems to be a quicker connection and the what to do is already there

• 5 months later...
Posted
I am on my way to 60 in 3 months. I have had both knees replaced, but cannot kneel for more than a few moments! I just feel like I should give up now, since I can’t do the most basic command, (to kneel and worship)!!
Posted
1 hour ago, Chastity_slave1962 said:

. I have had both knees replaced, but cannot kneel for more than a few moments! I just feel like I should give up now, since I can’t do the most basic command, (to kneel and worship)!!

this then becomes something which can be discussed with the other person

I also have trouble kneeling - so I often carry kneepads with me : communicate that I can't kneel for long periods and a lot of people are just happy enough for me to make myself comfortable.  Because if I am comfortable, I can do a better job of worship (or whatever I'm doing)

Posted
Younger guys attract me more, my kink i suppose
Posted

I think for me it really depends on the person and the connection. 

Saying that I have always been attracted to older men, and have never dated anyone younger. But that's been down to attraction rather than a deliberate choice. My current partner is a decade older than me. 

Posted

Age is just a number, it doesnt reflect on the person and how they act. Im more intrested in the connection than the age or looks. If age brings with it inablilties, then there are always other ways to do things that one can do to feel comfortable with.

Posted
Another seasoned gentleman here, I am not sure that age will play a role in my partner selection. Recently, I was dating a female who was 6 years older. Nevertheless, I was more adult in our dealings in the relationship and life. I have been on both sides of this equation. As long as she and I are happy, the number is insignificant.
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Generally males don’t have an issue since what we find attractive just grows as we age and females won’t go younger.
Posted
ive played with men who are anywhere from 18-30 years older than me so age is definitely not an issue for me
Posted
Yes! I bottom to same or older men, top to younger.
Posted
Most of my dates are younger than myself. It’s amazing how many guys younger than me want to because they think I am sexy.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Yes, age does play a factor for me! I don't ever feel comfortable doing anything with someone who isn't around my age group. I prefer older people but at the most I would say 22/23, if I was 21 or older then I'd be more interested in older people but I am still technically a *** so it is just super weird for me to get hit on by anyone older than about 23
Posted
All of the men I've ever had a relationship with have been younger than me. From 5 days younger to 19 years younger
  • 1 month later...
Posted
As long as of age no factor age is a number
Posted
For me age is just a number so the answer for me is no it doesn't matter to me how old a person is
Posted
I wasn’t huge on the fact my Dom was a year younger than I was; I prefer older guys. But I also don’t want MUCH older guys. The thing is, it seems I tend to get around the 30-ish guys and 50-ish guys in my inbox when I want around 40-ish 🤦🏻‍♀️
Posted
I really have to kindly disagree about "age is just a number." People change, grow, learn as they age (hopefully 😄). The way an 18yr old thinks is very different from a 25yr old. Until around 25, the prefrontal cortex isn't fully developed. I don't think the same way or understand the world the same way as I did at 38, 28, and certainly 18. Now, I may meet a 20yr old that has their life together better and is able to actualize consequences better than I can, now. But, that is a rare exception. And typically, communication is much more fruitful with someone in the same generation. Again, I'm not shaming or negating the possibility. I just think it's important to understand that consent from someone who doesn't have the ability to truly process long-term consequences may not truly give informed consent. In short, be very careful and supportive if you play or engage with young adults.
Posted
Age doesn't bother me! Let's have some playtime! 😋
Posted
I think it entirely depends on the individual, I see 4 ladies on a regular basis ages 26, 31, 51 and 65 and I am 67 all of them say that they like me because of my age rather than despite it. I think an older Dom just had an authority that comes with age.
Posted
I do have a better connection with women older than me, although younger women are very desirable and a better tolerance level (normally).
Posted
For me age is an issue, I'm not sure why.. I kept getting messaged by boys younger than my own kids. It just felt wrong..
I since changed my settings to 10 years younger than me but no upper limit
Posted
Unfortunately yes i hope that changes but i really find that once you get upwards of dubble my age its harder for me to get it on we can talk and have fun or whatever but anything more physical even holding i get some kind of just bad feeling i dont like
Posted
I see. It’s all what you like.