Is age a factor in who you'll play with?

Posted
LEIGHANNE, THE FACT THAT I AM A OLD ER CD/SISSY HAS PUT ME 8N A UNIQUE POSITION TO CATER TO CDs & GURLS up and down the age spectrum, I have my limits, I don't think I need to go below the age 25. I can o though up to 75 and that puts me just about in the middle. And that's fine by me
Posted
Yes. I don't play with men, women, nonbinary etc younger than me.
  • 3 weeks later...
BeauDadDy
Posted

I have found that age does not necessarily equate to maturity, sensibility and emotional intelligence with women. I have had partners in their younger/mid 20s that have exhibited all of these traits to a higher degree than some in their late 30s. Each woman has a different demeanor and different life experiences which have molded her. Furthermore, not everyone has discovered their kinky self at the same age so a 23 year old may have more experience and insight than a 40 year old. The important thing is to talk, get to know each other, and make sure their mindset is compatible with yours to ensure each other’s emotional health and security and to make sure you are BOTH getting what you want out of the relationship/dynamic but don’t put up a number barrier that may block out the perfect partner for you.

Posted
March 8, Switchymoon said:
Yes. I don't play with men, women, nonbinary etc younger than me.

Same I have a 21 year old son. This also applies to people I'll date too. I am not getting involved with someone that young. To me in my mind that feels like being a pedo. So someone in their 30s and up till 50. Then you get in to my actual dad age. And that will feel wrong. My dad is 76.

Posted
As I get older my views on age also change, while I do and have chatted with some younger subs ie more than 20 years younger, the thought of actual play feels kind of wrong, now granted everyone is different and i have spoken to some young subs who came across as mature, I just feel more comfortable with a range of generally 20ish years my junior. As for subs older than me, i am sure I would enjoy play. Just not really had the opportunity.
Posted
20 years my junior would be 21, as I’m 41. I’m not opposed to trying that out
Posted
Yesterday at 02:16 AM, Ambrosia82 said:
20 years my junior would be 21, as I’m 41. I’m not opposed to trying that out

@you give me hope..i think i just responded to your post about this topic earlier. Some of the best experiences and growth I had were with women in there 40s when I was in my 20s. Made me feel so good about myself.

Posted
I was in my 20s when two mature women twice my age really boosted my confidence..im all for it
Posted
To me agent a factor as long as the maturity levels there you wanna play let’s play do you wanna talk? Let’s talk but be real being an adult. If you can’t handle it don’t do it. The thing that gets me is everybody that wants to sell pictures there’s nothing wrong with that, but we’re here to talk chat have fun gets to know each other not or maybe I’m missing it
Posted
18 and over and I card 18 year olds and the ones don’t look over 18, but she can be 80 years old I don’t mind. Age is only a number.
Posted
It’s like right now. I got this beautiful chick sitting right next to me. She’s about 25 years younger and all she sees is age and whatever lol lol all I see is breakfast luncheon dinner.
Posted
56 minutes ago, denver878672 said:
It’s like right now. I got this beautiful chick sitting right next to me. She’s about 25 years younger and all she sees is age and whatever lol lol all I see is breakfast luncheon dinner.

You’re a lucky man!

Posted
31 here usually no one under 25 for me.