Is age a factor in who you'll play with?

Posted
Older men is just a turn on , they know the places to go , more experienced
Posted
Wednesday at 09:48 PM, Trucker77 said:

I can understand liking the attention I do but its more about the experience someone brings to the table. Someone younger wouldn't know what buttons to push or what parts of your body are most sensitive or arouse you the most. Only an older man would be able to make that happen but to each his own😏

I think that’s a large generalization to assume younger men don’t know how to please women. Many of them do. Some even more than older men. It’s all about the person, not the age, which is why both older and younger can work for me.

Posted
In my defense I hadn’t had the experience
Posted
Yes most definitely I think age matters.. intelligence and experiences matter depending on what your intentions are with said partner or playmate
Posted
So long as we can relate to eachother. Though if we’re so distant we don’t understand each others references that could make things hard.
Posted
Yes, it is for me. Since I'm only 19, anyone 25+ jumping at the opportunity to play with me strikes me as a red flag, especially when it comes to Doms. But everyone is different and I don't tend to write someone off just because they're older. But I make sure to stay vigilant, always.
Posted
2 hours ago, luxvontrier said:
Yes, it is for me. Since I'm only 19, anyone 25+ jumping at the opportunity to play with me strikes me as a red flag, especially when it comes to Doms. But everyone is different and I don't tend to write someone off just because they're older. But I make sure to stay vigilant, always.

I feel your best experiences will come from an older man have you noticed the difference between the two?

Posted
I used to feel like I would never date anyone younger than me maybe two years and that’s it. No one five years or more younger but two years ago I joined Fetish.com and started meeting. A lot of men and a lot of them were younger, and they really was attracted to me so I just went with it one day and met a guy who was 39. He’s 40 now he’s 23 years younger than me, but we get along great. We have great sex we communicate, he’s nice to me he treating respect he makes sure that I’m safe when we’re out anywhere and I just adore him and a lot of young men are liking older women because we are experienced and we don’t play games
Posted
1 hour ago, Trucker77 said:

I feel your best experiences will come from an older man have you noticed the difference between the two?

Ewwww. I don't want to presume but imagine it's comments like this that are a huge part of why she gets red flags when older men proffer attention.

May I suggest some decorum, sir?

Posted
I feel like older is better for me but wouldn't totally rule out younger
Posted
7 hours ago, Aranhis said:

Ewwww. I don't want to presume but imagine it's comments like this that are a huge part of why she gets red flags when older men proffer attention.

May I suggest some decorum, sir?

Excuse me sir but I was not trying to be insulting i was just asking the young lady a question. If any red flags it would be her own insecurities getting the best of her. Example, you ever buy a pizza pie but don't eat the whole pie. Does the pizza taste better when you first buy it or the next day?

Posted
1 hour ago, Trucker77 said:

Excuse me sir but I was not trying to be insulting i was just asking the young lady a question. If any red flags it would be her own insecurities getting the best of her. Example, you ever buy a pizza pie but don't eat the whole pie. Does the pizza taste better when you first buy it or the next day?

Alright, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and bite.

Some pizzas taste better on the night. Some pizzas taste better after I've rewarmed them in the morning.

The takeaway point is that how I like my pizza is my preference, and is subjective to me. I imagine it is the same for yourself and how you like your pizza.

Can you now translate that example to the exchange above where you projected your expectations of what a 19-year old will have the "best experience" of onto her? 

She may well find that is the case; it isn't for you or I to make any assumptions.

The red flag I see here is where a boundary is clearly stated - whilst expressed as a flexible boundary, demonstrating clear-headed open-mindedness - which was first disregarded, then an usually personal question asked about (I'm not saying this is the case with you, but it's the kind of question certain wrong types will use to harvest w**k fodder responses which we all need to be mindful of), before finally writing off that boundary as an insecurity.

Seriously, in the 21st century can a woman - can anyone - still not just say "this is a no for me" without somebody they don't even know effectively telling them they're mistaken to feel that way? In this instance because they've decided they know what will give a person a better experience or that the person is insecure?

Posted
3 hours ago, Trucker77 said:

Excuse me sir but I was not trying to be insulting i was just asking the young lady a question.

Here's another example that might highlight the point, if I might also "just ask you a question".

If I was to tell you that I felt YOUR best experiences would come from from being with an older man, what would you think about that? Have you noticed the difference?

Would you feel that was an okay statement to make, or would I be being a d*ck for not respecting your boundaries as somebody who isn't interested in men? Does being asked about the difference in being with your normal sexual preference in comparison to how you feel when you are with an older man feel like an acceptable question to be asked, or does it feel out of line?

I use gender in this example for ease as it is an obvious boundary for you; it probably works just as well if we say it is a much older woman (in their 90s for example) or any of your other boundaries. Are your boundaries based in insecurity?

Posted
To me, I'm 18, and my limit is 30 at most so age does matter to me
Posted
22 hours ago, Trucker77 said:

If any red flags it would be her own insecurities getting the best of her.

🚩🚩🚩🚩

Omg. I just can't cope with this comment. 

Why just why. 

Nikki_Hexy
Posted

I have a strong preference for older men, willing to be surprised but a younger guy would really need to stand out for me. 

Posted
For me, yes. 29 or older. maybe 28 depending on the person and situation. I have experienced a lot in life, it would be difficult to have other common ground outside of the dynamic. I personally think that helps a lot with the dynamic. Mind you I am 47.
Posted
11 hours ago, Jeneral_Whore said:

🚩🚩🚩🚩

Omg. I just can't cope with this comment. 

Why just why. 

Yeah I just looked back on here at all these replies, wow.

Posted
11 hours ago, luxvontrier said:

Yeah I just looked back on here at all these replies, wow.

I'm sorry you had to read those.

Your boundaries and limits are not insecurities. 

They most certainly are not insecurities also, just becuase someone breaks one and flags you. Stick to your own preferences,  boundaries etc and don't let anyone ever tell you it's a *you* problem if someone does disrespect you to a flaggy level.

For me I am such a tense person when it comes to age. I just can't and won't entertain approaches of people under 25 tbh. I'm 34. But I get so uncomfortable with people that young, possibly as I've a kid who's closet to early 20s than I am now lol

Posted
Age won't necessarily portray someone's mental maturity so it isn't a major factor for myself. What is a factor for me is their drive as well as their inhibitions.
Posted
i don't have a problem with age as long as it is functional
Posted
Age unfortunately is a factor for me. I try not to stay more than five years younger than me because I have had issues with immaturity in guys when they don't get their way. Something about being turned down by a big girl that triggers some guys egos. As far as older than me I try to stick with guys who aren't retired yet as I am a career girl and only really have time for evenings and weekends on occasions. I think retired men and women should be able to enjoy someone who is more available to them.
Posted

I've almost always gone younger. I'm attracted to younger. That's part of it, but I especially enjoy a younger energy. I also love learning from and comparing notes with someone who watched different cartoons than I did as a kid and listened to different music in high school. I have the same kind of fun talking to people my parents' age, but I've never wanted to date them.

I had what unfortunately turned out to be a disastrous long distance play thing going on a few years ago. She was significantly younger. Before things turned, though, she taught me phrases like "no cap" and caught me up on some indie music I'd missed. It was fun. Until it wasn't, of course.

Posted
I’m 45 and am attracted to women in their 20’s and early 30’s, but I will and have played with women and couples into their 50’s
Posted
I date around my age only, about 5 years or so! Maybe I might go younger tho if the person is mature enough