Is age a factor in who you'll play with?

Posted

I think I play differently depending on age. other than that It's the connection that makes things work or not

Posted

I’d echo @Curvykate and @delicia. I’m still a little uncomfortable about guys more than 15 years younger than me and this is down to insecurities. I’ve always dated older guys until recently, so I guess it’s just another thing that’s worth exploring.

Posted

Before I met my partner I wouldn't of gone for anyone more then a year younger then me and I tended to sway towards older then younger. But that all went out the window when I met my partner (who is 4 years younger then me). It used to be a big thing for me(before I met him), but its a non issues to me at this point. I think I just felt as a woman I should go for an older guy.  But I'm so thankful for meeting my partner as he has opened me eyes to so much. 

Posted

I'm perhaps a little more cautious about how quickly I share personal information with people the youger they are. 

But that said play has happened with a lady 20+ years younger

There is no concrete logic behind this, it's just the way I'm built I guess. 

Posted

We don’t come with a Best before date, or a Use by date!

Its about connection, desirability and physical attraction and ability ! 

Age normally indicates maturity and experience but this is by no means guaranteed, have your discussions, seek common ground, ask the relevant questions and when the Kung Flu is over have the social meet and see if there’s a spark ! 

Posted

I tended to attract older women in my younger days, and the opposite now. Most of the women I've been with in the past 10 or so years have been on average 20 years younger, give or take a year or three. Not by me actively seeking out younger women, it just seems to be the ones I meet. However my latest is 30 years younger.  She turns 19 next month and things are...freakin' awesome. We have a mentoring friendship that very frequently turns to play. She likes that she can be so open with her wants, desires and curiosities without *** of being ridiculed or shamed, as she has been with guys closer to her age. And I feel lucky that such a beautiful, young, passionate woman enjoys the things I do to her behind closed doors

Posted

I don’t mind if they’re +10, 20, XX years older, but I can’t submit to someone younger than me

Posted

Yes it is for sure. Everyone expects your body is heavily wrinkled. It's an assumption that is made.

Posted

Not particularly. My hubs is 19 years older than me and current play mate is 20 years older. I tend to be attracted to older men.

Posted

Age isn’t a factor for me.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Age is not the factor it make you get the right love

Posted

From experience, I like women with a bit life experience. We need to be in the same mindset/place in our life.

If I was looking to play....age is not an issue. A relationship is different for me.

Posted

I have had a couple of major age gap relationships and after the first one - we both realized that we had major issues with one thing that neither of us realized = perception of time. Neither of us realized it was an issue until after we had split.

What was a short period of time to me - seemed to be an eternity to her.

As such, I have tried to be very clear and open about time within relationships ever since.

Let me know if any of you have had the same issue.

Posted

I think it’s about the maturity of the person more than the age. I have to keep in my own mind how the younger lady would consider my intentions if I were to start any form of relationship with them. It’s just how I see things. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Really don’t care. I’m 25 and if my somebody like my body, I will glad to led anyone play with it:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I dont think age  matters   its about the connection   and how you get on

LatexThing
Posted

Although this has been said enough, thought I'd say it too :)

Age is.....just a number, you connection with that person is far more important than how little or how much collagen their skin contains. 

Your age age is a dynamic in this factor too, as some people naturally gravitate to older/younger people, it's your charisma that attracts others not candles on the cake.

I think this is a common occurrence, that as a younger person, older people are attracted to you, I remember being (in the days of a sepia world) and women and men in their 30's trying make moves.

In my late 30's, my older partners started to become slightly younger and in my early 50's my partners slightly younger still but not too young. (Deliberately vague here, as I have a specific cutoff point to never encroach on the age of my eldest kids, that's so wrong!).

But as I've said, your charisma is a huge factor and admittedly I have begun a mission to grow old disgracefully, which helps keep your mind young, that and having children does wonders for your (im)maturity.

There's different dynamics for different people, but no hard and fast rule, at the end of the day, it's YOU that attracts people and whatever age that is.....does it really matter?

Posted

Well said. I could say so much the same. Although I would be fibbing to myself if I didn’t admit I absolutely enjoy younger. I went through my 30s and into my 40s getting younger and younger. To the point I aimed for 18 at 32 and it somehow became a thing. I look young which Im sure helps. All ages have been welcome throughout but younger is just better in so many possible ways. The vibe is just different. The angles are abound for you to explore. One actually broke a piece of my heart off; whirlwind relationship that was like high school. I was 39 she was 18; we were inseparable at times for more than three years. She was more grown than most women in ways I could never imagine.