Is age a factor in who you'll play with?

Posted
If they are younger then my man it's a no go, male or female and I'd prefer no older then 40 as well.
Posted
For me definitely the three C’s
Connection
Charisma
Chemistry
However, I am highly sensual and I find older man are much more sensual. I am 69 and my Sir is 76. We have so much lust.
Posted
The older I am the more sexual I become,I don't believe age has anything to do with it.I just want to experience more.
Posted
Age is just a number. The age isn't needed.
Posted
I identify more with older people than younger, but I have had some younger guys. Minimum 21.
Posted
Nope not at all as long as you're kinky and able to keep up
Posted
Yes. I cannot submit to anyone younger than me, or even someone within two years of me. (I'm 21. Anyone younger than me is just creepy) I've never been interested in people younger than me, always older.
Posted

I am flexible about age. I started off on Vanilla ODS searching for around 25-55. However now if I run a search on ODS its always -5 years and +5 years, so 39-49 (I am 44).

Reason being, almost most women in my Vanilla ODS experience won't consider a man older or even the same age. The trend seems to be a younger man is desirable. And I found out once were getting into 50's there were a lot of self confessed cougars, and while I am not against a 50's lady, I don't think a cougar focus is an ideal context to start something on.

With this particular site, not sure yet, haven't quite sussed it all out yet in terms of the dating and age attitudes. The main and bigger observation I am clear about is really that very few are looking for a 1 to 1 LTR.

Posted
Yes. I am more drawn to women older than me.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love older women because I hate getting stuck playing teacher or dealing with someone not ready to explore
Posted
No it doesn't really matter to me but it would be kinda weird if I did anyone to much younger than me since I am 18 so it's kinda against the law so
Posted
Age makes no difference to me. I think the younger the person is the more they may enjoy.
Posted
eugene742 The older I get the better sex gets, With age comes experience but younger yes you get to teach them what or how
to do it your way or explore with
inventive ways.Age should not
matter as long as they bring to
something viable to the table.
Posted
I meet a older man who dressed me up like a younger girl. That was the biggest turn on. I asked to do it more.
Posted
Yeah, but it's not the be all end all. I find younger girls generally annoying and older women generally unattractive. The important bit is the generally. The full package is the thing to consider.
Posted
Age isnt a factor at all when im picking someone to share my wife with aslong as they can get hard its good for us i like to find real young guys its hot to watch them with her but at sametime i find it hot to watch a very old guy get exacited over her guess its just hot being the extreme of it
Posted
Yes for me personally it is. I do not like older man +50
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I mean I’m 18 and the oldest I will mess with is maybe 45 years old and that’s if their personality is amazing otherwise I’m not going over 32 years old
  • 3 months later...
Posted
I used to think not, but the older I get, the older the women i want to play with. I would say 20ish years my junior is roughly where i feel comfortable playing.
Posted
I'm 40, anything under 35 in feel uncertain buy open to. Below 30, more dubious and possibly my cut off. Older, not really an issue. I guess it's experience of life that interests me.
Posted
I meet a bi couple there in there 70's and the energy they have is amazing and the crowed is equally the same so my take away is there should not be any
ageism if you can still participate
enjoy get it while you can!
Posted
I’m 40 and my cut off is usually 35 for even chatting. 30 if I’m feeling froggy. Every now and then a guy under 30 sneaks in but the initial message must be really captivating or they are getting a “you don’t meet my preferences” return message. As for older, I usually don’t go past about 52, but again it’s a preference. I rarely get messaged by older then that. It’s in my profile too. It’s all in preferences and what turns you on. I couldn’t be with someone close to my sons age or close to my dad’s age 🤷🏻‍♀️
Posted
I'm 35 and if the girl is to young I feel like she is not up for it. Had some bad experience before from girls that are to young.