Her First Gang Bang

RaymondWise

Posted

He took some time to admire her. Wrists tied together and above her head. The ends knotted below the headboard.
The others had gone home with their kids, the two of them now alone in the beach house.

He cupped one side of her face with a hand,
“You are beautiful. My pretty possession. Mine.”
Her back arched, legs spread a bit, as he traced the inside of her thighs with his fingers.
For some time, teasing touches, never quite sexual.
Then he took a few steps away and she heard him dial his cell phone.
“Hi, it’s me. I’ve got the redhead and she’s ready.”
She pull at bit at her restraints.
“No no, that’s ok, bring him too.”
He looked at her, looked around the room, as if trying to think of something, find something.
“I’ll blindfold her. If he doesn’t say anything, she won’t know who it is.”
He listened to the reply.
“Good. See you all soon.”
She briefly struggled, then settled down.
He continued to touch, teasing her.
Earlier they could be seen walking the boardwalk, a happy couple on a date, sometimes noticing say, a dropped ice cream cone, “There’s a photo, tells a story…” she said, sometime oblivious to the world.
“I did want to talk again about having another man,” she said. “Men. That is something I want.”
She reiterated the details. All but one of which she included in her earlier email.
Both agreed the email could be used to confirm her desires as men were recruited, anonymous to her, one or more. A gang bang. He agreed to carefully screen them for sexual history, values, attitude, looks, and they would be recently tested. The situation would be under his control and they could be anonymous to her, especially if it they were someone she knew.
She imagined after the fact, socializing, wondering who had fucked her. They would know. She would be in the dark.
Speculating what the experience could be like, she said things like, “would it be empowering, or would she,… “just be three holes…”
She just knew she wanted it, and talking about it, thinking about it, got her wet.
He assured her the planning would begin and they went on to discuss other things as they walked the boards…

In the shore house, he continues fondling her, knowing what got close to… but not quite where she needed to be touched. It was the longest he ever had teased her. Pulling harder and harder at the rope, her body contorted, begging for penetration, begging for sexual release. Then her movements stopped, startled, when she heard the doorbell ring.
Until that moment, she likely doubted he was really talking with anyone on the phone.

Picking up the red pajama pants he spied while on the phone, he took one of the thin red cotton legs, and while her eyes darted back and forth, fashioned a makeshift blindfold around her head. He would have had more gear for the event but wasn’t expecting her for shore vacation. She surprised him in the afternoon, “Improvise, I love to improvise,” he chuckled to himself. “All the more surprising for her.”
“You’ll find out tonight how valuable you are to me…
I’ll let our guests… my customers, in.”
He headed downstairs and she heard, “Shhhhhhh,” quieting the guests as the downstairs door opened. She briefly struggled, probably wondering if she should have voiced her desires, then settled her body for the inevitable. She heard the sounds of multiple feet coming up the stairs, Realizing there had been no need to reiterate her desires on the boardwalk.
He heard her the first time.

Posted

WOW... That story is so mesmerizing and sexy. You did a fantastic job on telling the story.

Posted

And HornyHolly, it's a true story.

Posted

Oh I adore this so far, the start of a great story. So well written, please tell us more  

Posted

@Steve78 I think the rest of it is best left to the imagination, since it's about guys doing what guys want to do. But I'll post another one soon.

Posted

@HornyHolly and @Steve78  I'll start with another one...

My wife called

"...um... hi, I'm so glad your locksmith shop is open. I need a locksmith."

(I'm not a locksmith)
"So... what is going on."

"...um... I'd rather not say. I just need a locksmith to come to my home as soon as possible."

"I really need to know what's going on, so I can choose who to send, what equipment they will need."

She paused, "well... I... locked myself in handcuffs."

"You're not in trouble with the law are you?"

"oh.. NO! It was just... a... mistake, an accident."

"Well... ok... give me your address and I'll send someone over."

She gave me the address and I pretened not to get it right....

"241 Jens..."

"No," she said, "1241 Jena Lane."

Ok, 1241 Jena.  I'll dispatch someone. It might take a while.

"Please come as soon as you can"

I hang up.

No need to put my own home address in my gps.

Ran a few errands, and got around to heading home.

I ring the doorbell... after a bit knock.
"I... can't open the door...," she says.

"Picking your house lock is going to cost ya," as I make some noise with our house key, taking some time.

The door swings open to the sight of a shirt over her head but not exactly pulled down. Pants around her knees.
Her wrists are handcuffed behind her back. 
"I wasn't able to get dressed," she says sheepishly.

And I notice a camera on a tripod in the bedroom.

"You need to pay me ahead of time. We only accept ."

"I... I don't have any ."

"I can give you a number of a place that takes credit cards, let me dial it for you..." 

"No! I need to take care of this. Please. Please just get me out of these cuffs."

"I was... taking some pictures for my husband. I figured I could get the key back in.... I can't find it."

"Behind your back I don't think you'd ever be able to get out." I walk to the bedroom...
"No, please here, please right here just get me out of these!"

"What do we have here. Nice photos," scrolling thorugh the LCD screen.

"no please don't..."  "Listen," ask I take a handful of hair at the back of her skull, " Where's the rest of it?"

"The rest of what?" I think she genuinely was puzzled.

"I see in the photos, rope, chains, all sorts of other stuff. Where is it."

No response.

Bending her face down onto the bed, she takes in a breath as I pull harder, "SMACK!" on her ass.

"WHERE!"

"The closet. The doors locked."

"That will cost ya'."

It's got that little hole and a small screw driver opens it, even though the key is in my pocket.

She tries to get up and run out the bedroom door.

I turn around the upholstered chair, bend her over the back, and wrap rope from the closet around her thighs, around the chair back and then tie her ankles for good measure.

"Please no!," she cries, "You don't have to do this!"

Calmly, in a measured pace and tone, "You're right... I don't have to do this... 

I want to do this.

I'm going to do this..."

"What! What are you going to do?" 

Only her beathing could be heard.

"Anything I want."

Posted
3 hours ago, RaymondWise said:

@HornyHolly and @Steve78  I'll start with another one...

My wife called

"...um... hi, I'm so glad your locksmith shop is open. I need a locksmith."

(I'm not a locksmith)
"So... what is going on."

"...um... I'd rather not say. I just need a locksmith to come to my home as soon as possible."

"I really need to know what's going on, so I can choose who to send, what equipment they will need."

She paused, "well... I... locked myself in handcuffs."

"You're not in trouble with the law are you?"

"oh.. NO! It was just... a... mistake, an accident."

"Well... ok... give me your address and I'll send someone over."

She gave me the address and I pretened not to get it right....

"241 Jens..."

"No," she said, "1241 Jena Lane."

Ok, 1241 Jena.  I'll dispatch someone. It might take a while.

"Please come as soon as you can"

I hang up.

No need to put my own home address in my gps.

Ran a few errands, and got around to heading home.

I ring the doorbell... after a bit knock.
"I... can't open the door...," she says.

"Picking your house lock is going to cost ya," as I make some noise with our house key, taking some time.

The door swings open to the sight of a shirt over her head but not exactly pulled down. Pants around her knees.
Her wrists are handcuffed behind her back. 
"I wasn't able to get dressed," she says sheepishly.

And I notice a camera on a tripod in the bedroom.

"You need to pay me ahead of time. We only accept ."

"I... I don't have any ."

"I can give you a number of a place that takes credit cards, let me dial it for you..." 

"No! I need to take care of this. Please. Please just get me out of these cuffs."

"I was... taking some pictures for my husband. I figured I could get the key back in.... I can't find it."

"Behind your back I don't think you'd ever be able to get out." I walk to the bedroom...
"No, please here, please right here just get me out of these!"

"What do we have here. Nice photos," scrolling thorugh the LCD screen.

"no please don't..."  "Listen," ask I take a handful of hair at the back of her skull, " Where's the rest of it?"

"The rest of what?" I think she genuinely was puzzled.

"I see in the photos, rope, chains, all sorts of other stuff. Where is it."

No response.

Bending her face down onto the bed, she takes in a breath as I pull harder, "SMACK!" on her ass.

"WHERE!"

"The closet. The doors locked."

"That will cost ya'."

It's got that little hole and a small screw driver opens it, even though the key is in my pocket.

She tries to get up and run out the bedroom door.

I turn around the upholstered chair, bend her over the back, and wrap rope from the closet around her thighs, around the chair back and then tie her ankles for good measure.

"Please no!," she cries, "You don't have to do this!"

Calmly, in a measured pace and tone, "You're right... I don't have to do this... 

I want to do this.

I'm going to do this..."

"What! What are you going to do?" 

Only her beathing could be heard.

"Anything I want."

Posted

@RaymondWise This is yet another story that has me wanting more and more stories told by you. I wish that it was me having those things done to me.

Posted

@HornyHolly  thank you. I'll write more in a few days.