A kinky comic book tale!!!!

li****

Posted

This is my writing please be gentle lol sometimes I'm confident with my writing other times I feel like I'm making no sense and it's silly but hey that's just me and my head lol anyway hope you enjoy.

I rush around the bedroom trying to find my heels!!!! First day in ages I've overslept, after not sleeping for so many nights!! I've been so stressed since he left a week ago. I'm so flustered I can't think straight, where did I put them????!!!! It's not like I don't have millions of heels I can wear, but this pair I love!!!! "A-ah!!!!! Bingo!!!!" I see one poking out from under the bed, "Damn it!!!!!" I shout only finding one shoe, I get down on my knees to look under the bed!!! I spot the other shoe, "Yes, you fucker, there you are!!!" As I stretch my arm out to grab it, I hear the bedroom door open. I freeze with my hand on my shoe, who the hell could that be I wonder? Clark isn't due back till tomorrow!!!!! "Well, well, well", I hear his voice say!!!! "Isn't this a position I'm so use to seeing you in my love!!" There I am with my ass up in the air on my hands and knees, my hair all over my face but I'm so excited to see hear his voice and see him I rush up and bang my head off the edge of the bed!!! "OUCH!!!" As I try to get up, I feel his strong arms wrap around my waist to help me up. I instantly jump in his arms and hug him so tightly. I feel his strong chest against mine as I slide down, but my feet don't hit the floor I look down to see us floating. I look up at him and see worry in his eyes, "Oh Lois, I didn't mean to make you jump", he says "please let me have a look at your head!" I wince as he gently pulls my hair back to have a look. "Just a little lump baby" he says, "you'll be ok". 

"Why you back early? I'm not complaining or anything like that, just wondering!" He takes my hand, not answering my question and I feel his lips slowly kissing up my hand, then up my arm. The short sleeve blouse I have on was probably the best decision I made this morning!!! I close my eyes as he gets to my neck then up to my lips. He pulls away from my lips, "I'm back early cause I'm Superman baby!!!!!" I roll my eyes, I know I shouldn't have cause I feel his burning in to me! "Did you just roll your eyes?" Shit!!! "Erm???!!!" "Answer me Lois, you know better than this!" I look down to the floor, my mind running overtime, I'm already late for work and I know I'm not going to get away with this! "I'm sorry Sir, I didn't mean to" I can see his feet as he walks away to the bathroom. I'm still looking to the floor I dare not look up yet, till he tells me to, all I'm thinking is what will happen to me. Will I get a mild spanking? A flogging? A canning??! I'm hoping not the latter, he knows that's only to be used when I really misbehave!! "Now, Lois what happens when you've rolled your eyes at me?" With my eyes still trained to the floor, I move to get on my knees the best I can in this ruddy pencil skirt, now I think back was this outfit the best decision I made this morning, lol I think not!??! I go to roll my eyes again god damn it, girl control yourself!!!! I'm in the most comfortablist position I can be in this skirt, I listen for what Clark is gonna say next, it's quiet I can't even feel him anywhere near me. Where has he gone? I didn't even hear him move anywhere, next thing I know, I feel a gush of wind, my hair flying all over my face. I then feel his hands put the blindfold round my eyes. "Lois, now I know you are already late for work but don't worry I had a word with Perry, he knows you will be late". Shit what did he tell Perry and when did he speak to him? It's like he knew this was gonna happen!!! 

I feel the blindfold begin to tighten, I dare not utter a word, as I know Sir forbides it until he says I can speak. I feel his hands on my face, carresing my cheeks! I then hear his zipper go down on his trousers, I know what I have to do but I wait for his permission!! "You know what to do Lois, baby." I take his hard cock in my hand and move slightly forward, I can smell his desire straight away!!! I put my tongue out and lick his tip ever so slowly, knowing full well what it does to him when I dip my tongue in to his slit. His moans spur me on, I take his rock hard cock fully in to my mouth right down till he hits my tonsils!! Don't gag, I tell myself! You can do this you've had plenty of practice!! I feel his hands in my hair and his grip makes me wince but I dare not stop! As I move up and down his cock I feel him getting bigger and thicker in my mouth, I know he's not gonna last long so I put my hand on his balls and gently massage them knowing doing that drives him crazy and has made him cum quicker than expected in the past, knowing full well what I'm doing I pull on his balls and take his cock deeper and deeper, all I can hear are his moans and the sound of my slurping. "Fuck, Lois, baby you know what happens when you do this to me!!" I smile as I carry on sucking, "Lois, don't think I don't know you're smiling while my cock is in your mouth." I can feel him getting closer to the edge, he keeps my head still his hands still pulling on my hair he then drives his cock in and out, I hear him moan loudly, I feel him getting even bigger "ugh, baby don't stop, that's it!!!" I wrap my lips tightly round his cock as he drives in and out, I then feel him jerk and his cum hits the back of my throat, I swallow like a good girl. Just when I think he's done, I feel a blast of wind and next thing I know I'm against the dresser, bent over at the waist! His fingers teasing my skirt up and over my hips, I then feel his hand skim over my butt cheeks. Knowing full well what's coming next, but I can't help jolting forward when he spanks me hard, twice on both cheeks. I wince, "aw Lois, come on girl, you've had worse than that!!" I nod, knowing I've still not had permission to speak. I feel another gush of wind, and next thing I know I'm on his lap, on the bed. His one arm holding me down, I feel his other caress my thighs then up to my arse. "Now, Lois I'm gonna give you 10 spanks on each butt cheek, and I want you to count each one ok?" I only nod my head, "you may speak baby!" "Yes, Sir I understand" I say. I know they are coming and they are gonna be hard but boy does it never get any easier! Well I doubt they're supposed to it's a punishment you idiot, Lois!!! 

I'm in a world of my own telling myself off in my head, I feel his first spank!!!!! Whack!!!! Ouch!!!!!! Oh gosh!!! I can already feel my left arse cheek is on fire, with just the first spank. "Lois, have you lost the will to speak kitten?" "No Sir, sorry" I gather my thoughts and then say.... "One!!!" "Good girl, now for the next!" Again the whack is harder on the same cheek, "two" I shout out!!! He doesn't wait this time, again and again I feel smack after smack, "three, four, five" I scream out!!!! Numbers six through to ten come in quick succession. Just when I think it's over with I remember that was just one cheek, it's now time for the right one!!!!! My left butt cheek feels like it can cook a full English breakfast on it!!! I brace myself and my butt clenches, "baby you know not to clench, it will make it worse!! Relax kitten you're half way through." His hand gently strokes my left butt cheek, I then feel myself drift as his words sink in and I relax, "good girl" he whispers to me. I then feel smack after smack on my right arse cheek, numbers one through to five I shout out he then pauses, "kitten, you're doing so well just a few more now." His hand comes down again and again, "Six, seven, eight, nine" I shout out one after the other! I'm patiently waiting for number ten. I know he's making me wait, not knowing when it's coming. I feel his hand slide up the inside of my thigh, his fingers graze slowly my soaked panties. "Mmmm baby, you're soaking wet" his fingers tease inside my panties, and he dips the tips of his two fingers in to my soaking pussy!! "Argh" I hear just how turned on I am when he starts to fully move his fingers inside of me, in and out and back in again. I want to move my hips back on to his fingers to make him go faster but I know that will add more spanks on to the total. As his fingers move in and out he then spanks me one last time, I cum so hard on his fingers, as I come down from the high I shout "TEN!!" "Who does this pussy belong to, kitten?" As I catch my breath, I drawl out, "you Sir, only you!!" "Good girl" he helps me up slowly off his lap, I wince knowing full well my arse is redder than his cape when he's superman!!!! I then feel his fingers tease my lips and I smell my orgasm on them, I gently dip my tongue out to slowly lick my cum off his fingers. "Open wider, kitten" I do as he says he then places his fingers in my mouth and I suck they clean. I then feel him take off the blindfold. He kisses me full on the lips, "you, my angel, were amazing and brave during that but then you always are. "Thank you, Sir." He then turns me towards the mirror and I take one look at myself, my hair crumpled up, my silk blouse needs a good ironing and my skirt all the way up to my hips, my knickers still soaking wet!!!! I look in the mirror and laugh!!! I then feel him tap my ass, and I wince. "Now, you can go to work, baby!!" I know full well my arse is gonna smart all day long sitting at my desk!!!! I know he planned this, he knew full well what was gonna happen!!!! I go to take my panties off, I hear him cough! "kitten, what do you think you're doing??" "Changing my panties, Sir!!" I look at him in suprise, "no you are not baby, those are to stay on, I want you to think of what happened here this morning while you're wearing those cum soaked panties." "Yes, Sir." I pull my skirt down and tuck my blouse back in, I walk to get my heels where they were left on the floor by the bed, I hear my phone ring. I see the number on my screen I pull a face knowing full well what I'm gonna get when I answer it. "Hi, Perry!!" I hold the phone away from my ear, "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!?? CLARK SAID YOU WERE GONNA BE LATE BUT NOT THIS LATE, GET... YOUR.... ARSE....HERE.... NOW, LOIS!!!!!" I hear the click as he hangs up, I know full well Clark is smirking behid me. I quickly put a brush through my messy hair and re do my makeup the best I can quickly. I race to the door putting my heels on and grab my bag and coat. "Have a good day, baby" I hear him shout, I roll my eyes as I shut the door, "I saw that kitten!!!!" Oops lol I best be prepared for even more when I get home later!!!!!! 

Posted
5 minutes ago, Liam52 said:

I know that eye roll !!😂

Lmao you do Sir!!! 😂😂

Posted
15 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

Lmao you do Sir!!! 😂😂

Seriously though, I loved it! It’s really well written and laced with humour. Brilliant kitten xx

Posted
1 minute ago, Liam52 said:

Seriously though, I loved it! It’s really well written and laced with humour. Brilliant kitten xx

Thank you Sir you gave me this as a task, you push me to write, you give me confidence. Thank you Sir 😻💜

Posted

I love it, it made me feel like I was actually there. And not the “eye roll “ lol but we love doing it 😂

Posted

Great piece of writting .. So very well written .. Glad you shared it .. Well Done .. 

Posted
5 minutes ago, Amy4U said:

I love it, it made me feel like I was actually there. And not the “eye roll “ lol but we love doing it 😂

Lmao ah the eye roll!! A subs best friend lmao!!!! 🤣🤣 But thank you ❤️

Posted
1 minute ago, CaveBear said:

Great piece of writting .. So very well written .. Glad you shared it .. Well Done .. 

Thank you Cave 😊❤️

Posted

Ooh that was great writing I loved it 💜

Posted
1 hour ago, Sinstress said:

Ooh that was great writing I loved it 💜

Thank you, Sin 💖 

Posted

Loved it Lilm, great writing felt like I was watching it in my head. 

its like when pup and I do the dynamics of super hero's like Batman etc.. in the pub. Shame you can't join us for that considering comic book writers actually based their BDSM desires in comics x

Posted
2 hours ago, lil-monster said:

Lmao ah the eye roll!! A subs best friend lmao!!!! 🤣🤣 But thank you ❤️

I meant it in a teasing way. My apologies if I offend you in anyway

Posted
45 minutes ago, Jolene79 said:

Lovely writing beautiful lady💖

Thank you gorgeous 😍💖

Posted
32 minutes ago, DaddioDom said:

Pretty hot. Excellent piece 👌

Thank you 🙂

Posted
7 minutes ago, Shenna said:

Loved it Lilm, great writing felt like I was watching it in my head. 

its like when pup and I do the dynamics of super hero's like Batman etc.. in the pub. Shame you can't join us for that considering comic book writers actually based their BDSM desires in comics x

Thank you Shenna!!! Aw I'd love that!!! And oh yes the amount of comic books and graphic novels I've read have some kind of kink I mean Wonder Woman has worked her way through most of the DC superheroes lolol.

Posted
7 minutes ago, Amy4U said:

I meant it in a teasing way. My apologies if I offend you in anyway

Aw Hun you didn't offend at all it was me making a joke about the eye roll and being sarcastic about it, It's a common thing for me to do being a SAM and Sir knows it lol. But honestly you didn't offend beaut at all 💖💖

Posted
2 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

Thank you Shenna!!! Aw I'd love that!!! And oh yes the amount of comic books and graphic novels I've read have some kind of kink I mean Wonder Woman has worked her way through most of the DC superheroes lolol.

Pup and I we spend ages going over who is what etc.. and do diagrams and theories. 

Thats why you and I have so much in common in our fave shows, movies actors. We are too alike 

Posted

Love it. I'm exploring writing too. Thank You for sharing, and please critique.

Posted
39 minutes ago, BladeGuy said:

Loved reading that, well done 😊

Thank you, Blade 🙂

Posted
36 minutes ago, Shenna said:

Pup and I we spend ages going over who is what etc.. and do diagrams and theories. 

Thats why you and I have so much in common in our fave shows, movies actors. We are too alike 

Hehe we are hun, twinies 👯‍♀️