How did you meet your Dominant?

Sh****

Posted

Can I ask how you found your Dom? I have wanted to explore the lifestyle more, but all the men I have met so far are just into rough sex, not an actual Dom. I am still new and dying to give myself to someone.

Posted

I met my Daddy on an app, I found on accident, called FUBAR we talked for a few months before meeting. As we were getting to know each other even more over the next few months he met all of my standards Plus! He added a few of his own 😁❣️

• 1 month later...
Posted

You need to screen thoroughly. I can only apologise for those memebers of my sex that think "I ur dom now kneel slut" is a suitable way to say hello. I'd suggest screening for people who are respectful, want similar things (play only or a relationship etc) and either know their stuff or if not are wiling to admit that but willing to learn. Being a dominant does not mean being rude or entitled to people outside of an established dynamic - and remember you havent consented to that dynamic yet.

To meet people, personals like here, the other fetish lifestyle social media, even personals on reddit or something?

• 2 months later...
Posted

Vulcan 69 is right. I have no dom I to am in search of one

Posted

Hi just came across this. Firstly decide what you are looking for. I think you should set the filters on your profile account to block individuals that don't meet your ideal demographic. For those who you do let through you should interview them - I have had that happen to me. Remember it is as much about you as it is him. Take your time and be picky. Ramp the process up as you go. Start with on line chat, then when ready a video call / phone call. Then when ready meet for a social chat in a public place. You should control this. You are submissive but you are not a door mat and has been said you are yet to agree to the dynamic. Hope this helps

Posted

I met him in out swingers club group chat

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I was very lucky to actually bump into someone on this app! Unfortunately it's a minefield on apps and websites. There are a lot of people just looking for a quick hookup for rough sex and nothing more. Then there are the fake profiles, people wanting 'online fun', those who say hi with 'I'll tame you c*m sl*t', or even people 4000 miles away who want to 'sponsor' you. Be very careful, I hope you find someone genuine and respectful :)

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I met her at the annual Christmas party at work :)

• 1 month later...
Posted
I met them on here. I’ve only gone to see them once( actually a few times), but I’ll be moving closer in a few months. We have video chatted and text daily. I trust him completely and we have so much in common just in general. We match intellectually as well.
Posted
I met him on a different app () last 2019. The funny story is that i was supposed to work for a company that he usually visits, and does business with. I eventually declined the job offer due to the terms and met him a month after on . and the thought that we're bound to meet either way amazes me. im glad i met him, and we still play and get along as friends.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I met mine on the website fetlife! Be careful in there a lot of fakes
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I met mine on ICQ back in 1998 we chatted online and video chatted and the I went and met her in cape town and I was instructed to put the cage on she Meade me buy in the bathroom on the plane and lick it as I had no keys because I posted both keys to her before leaving but was instructed to put a plastic lock on I was so nervous going through customs wondering who could see or know she met me at the airport she told me to go into bathroom and cut the lock off and replace it with the lock I kissed her boots as she got into her car in the car park and thanked her for my holiday with her after a month of serving her I asked her to marry me and she said yes so she moved to Australia 12 moths later but she kept the key to my chastity
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
He has been my best friend for over two decades and we were both available for the first time, he said something that let me know he wanted and loved me. It’s so sweet how he treats me and he is the most wonderful Daddy ever.
Posted
Haven’t really yet I keep searching in all the wrong places or I keep finding fakes that don’t take the lifestyle seriously or the way I want it
Posted
I found someone on tinder, that was not the deal but when I realized I was already been submissive and she was dom me, and them we got a deal
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I am new and also need some advice on how to find a suitable person. Dont know what to ask, how to ask
Posted

I met my Dom on this site nearly 5 years ago. 

This was my first experience regarding BDSM and I was pretty clueless about most aspects of the lifestyle. Luckily my Dom was experienced, genuine and patient. 

One of the most important things for me when we started chatting was getting to know each other well ( BDSM dynamics aside ) just as you would as if you were dating. It helped to develop a strong bond and trust before we even started discussing kinks, or playing with any BDSM roles. 

Back then I had lots of 'Doms' trying to approach me on here already in role, making demands and being very ***ful in tone and content throughout messages. I'm glad I avoided these types like the plague. As a newbie the rules and expectations within the scene can be confusing and unfortunately its all to easy to get wrapped up in situations and people that may not be particularly safe or experienced. 

Looking for someone who is willing to put the time and effort in to getting to know you, who is respectful and polite is essential. A good and experienced Dom should take the time to build up trust, and at the very least have plenty of conversations about likes, dislikes, boundaries and expectations before play takes place. (same goes for experienced subs!) You don't want to put the responsibility of your safety and wellbeing in the hands of someone who knows nothing about you, and a Dom willing to do that is a Dom worth avoiding. 

Another piece of advice I would give to all newbies ( and everyone in general, actually! ) is to do some research on manipulative behaviour and abusive relationships if you haven't already. A little ( or alot! ) of research into psychopathy wouldn't go amiss either. There are plenty of very good people that are involved with BDSM, but it will also attract some predatory, dangerous types, naturally. Having a good psychological understanding of behaviour will really help in identifying any red flags that may come up when looking for a partner regarding BDSM, or in life in general. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I meet my master when we were much younger.  Its a long story. But we got back in touch a while back qn then 4 years ago I became his sub

Posted
I didn't meet my Dom, I am the Dom. But I've met my subs in the least expected places.