Hubby wants ***d fem.

Hubby-4331

Posted

New here, hello all. I used to be a Dom. and quit when I got married. I knew my hubby was a CD, that's how we met, but I didn't know she was really an entire different person. I cannot seem to figure out how to get this right. I have a problem, he has been cheating and lying  to me about other "doms" doing for him. He has been collared by someone else and is taking toys with him when he works out of town...1/2 a month. We have no sex life, have had sex maybe 10 x in 11 years and he cannot have an orgasm the times we have had sex and it isn't me (just sayin). We have never made love and all he wants is anal sex, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Posted

First.... Sit down and have a discussion like reasonable people. Try to determine if there is anything to save. If you can come to a compromise YOU are happy with, see what it brings. If not, well I am sorry. But have a real Frank discussion and try to work it out if you can

Posted

I have some ideas what may be happening with him. Something similar happened to me. I wonder if his sexual interests have turned to men.