Travel

Posted

How far would you be willing to travel to meet someone?

Posted

The analytical part of me would rein, and I would weigh the facts and consider many parts to this. Longevity, the person, 50 miles - 3000, my benefit, there benefit, my trust in them etc etc etc

I am to complex for a simple numbered answer. :)

Posted

I think that depends on more than just the distance. And if it was just a hookup or if there was potential for long term fling. Simplest answer 1-5 hours. But if the right person came along maybe more.

Posted

I had a submissive in Indiana, I’m in Kentucky. We made it work— while it worked. From where we both live, it’s about a two - two and a half hours.

Posted

That being said I can drive for 8 hours and still be in the same state driving in a straight line.

Posted

It all depends on the person... for the right one and right reason, there is no distance I wouldn't be willing to travel.

As for being ABLE to travel any distance, and regularly, that is a different kettle of fish 🤔

Posted

Depends on situation
If we had pre-existing situation, and we agree, would travel
If never met before, but have actually talked and are comfortable, within the state or neighboring state.

Posted

Depends on how long plan to staying. Over night maybe 200 miles.

Posted

For the right connection, if she blew my mind all mainland UK.

Posted

My sub lives 150 miles away and we’ve been in our D/s relationship for 2 years so if it’s the right person, distance doesn’t matter - you make it work

Posted

The closer the better. I like to have my hands on often. 80 miles was my last one.

Posted

there's so much context

for a one off - I've travelled to opposite ends of the country before - so, 300 miles.  

for a regular and ongoing relationship - a lot depends kinda on how often we'd both want to see each other alongside our other commitments : so I'd not really put an upper limit : but obviously someone who is local can meet most weeks and someone who is, say, 300 miles away it might only be once every 2-3 months I can travel to them 

Posted

Well, Watford near London to York with overnight stay. International also works, if the right relationship.

Posted

I’ve traveled from California to England to meet someone.

Posted (edited)

My Sir lives over 140 miles from me and we've now been together for 2 years so distance and having to travel you make it work for the right person like @Queenie63 says 

Edited by lil-monster
Posted

Depends on who they are, what our dynamic is.

Furtherest I've  travelled  is from the UK to the USA.

I don't really do casual meets and being poly means the need to see people regularly is less. That, and the fact I love my own company, my own space means distance isn't really an issue.

Posted

I totally agree with the right person I have no issue travelling
I have travelled way down south over 400 miles
We have met half way
He came to Scotland
Where there is a will there is a way
It’s not the easiest kind of relationship but it can work without a doubt

Posted

I'd go to the ends of the earth for my best girl 💋💋💋

Posted

Seriously, Anywhere in the mainland of the UK without thinking about it. Anywhere in Europe if I was reasonably certain that there was a connection. ...just sometimes anywhere in the world because sometimes you just need to do that. (Naturally I'm not talking about meet on Monday and travel on Tuesday here.)

Longest diatance relationship was 5000 miles plus. Anything up to 150 miles is "local" for me.